🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Please I want to know - I dont have Mistys Spotlight

2»

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Sakira_saki88 Hi and welcome, I did not have this event yesterday until i restarted my device and logged back in and misty's spotlight showed up straight away as soon as doing this, so would definitely give it a try

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @BlueberryCupcake I sure hope you get the event. Another thing you might try (that helped me get a different event in the past) is while you are in the game (and have played at least one level - even if you don't pass it), click on the white wheel inside the blue circle and then click on the off button, so it closes the game and then reopens to the start screen and then after you hit play, see if the event appears. I am crossing my fingers for you and hope you get it! Good Luck!

• bearwithme

Hello @Sakira_saki88 and a very warm welcome to our very friendly Community! Did the advice above help you and do you have the event now?

If you still don't have it you might try this (that helped me get a different event in the past) - while you are in the game (and have played at least one level - even if you don't pass it), click on the white wheel inside the blue circle and then click on the off button, so it closes the game and then reopens to the start screen and then after you hit play, see if the event appears. I am crossing my fingers for you and hope you get it! Good Luck!

In the meantime, now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community! 😊

• bearwithme

Hi @BlueberryCupcake - I'm sorry that Misty Spotlight still appears to be missing from your game after everything you have tried. It looks like she just may not be making an appearance for you this time. But don't give up - hopefully you will have an opportunity to get her sometime in the future.

• BlueberryCupcake
    BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4

Hey everyone. I updated my game. And it haven’t appeared in my game.

• MysticalMisty2
    MysticalMisty2 Posts: 324 Level 3

Not every player has the same event. You might not have Misty's Spotlight,but you might have an event other players do not have. Also, this depends on the level you're on.

• MysticalMisty2
    MysticalMisty2 Posts: 324 Level 3

Don't make this stop you from playing the saga games. The event should be appearing I your game soon

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! Everyone! 👋

🚨 IMPORTANT:

If you don't see the event, make sure to update your game to the latest game version. If you still don't see it, then please note that at the moment, the event is not only available to everyone as our sweet Game Studio is making sure it works smoothly. But don't despair, it will probably be coming to your game at some other time.

You can click here to read this information that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?