1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👉 Share your experience about Special Events in the game 🍭

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited October 2020 in Discussions

🍭  Want to participate? Register here in just 2 seconds! 🍭

Hello Friends Community 🤗

We all love to play whenever time allows it. Today, we’d like to ask YOU to tell us a bit more about your experience with Special Events that show up in Candy Crush Friends from time to time - like Misty's Spotlight, for instance 😉  

👉 We are always looking at making the game experience better for you all and it would help us to understand what brings you to the CCFS World. And here are a few questions that we’d love to ask you: 

• What motivates you to play special events? Is it because you get excited to discover new themes? Or is it for the rewards?! Or something else maybe?
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events?
  • What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game?
  • What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events? It can be anything, go crazy 😉
  • Last but not least, what is your favorite special event in the game?

There is not right or wrong, just YOUR answer! No judging!

We want to hear it all so don’t hesitate to leave plenty of details.

Just comment below to share your experience with us and help us improve the game experience for YOU.

Thanks for your time! See you around the Community, don't forget to have fun 🍒

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2020

@MightyWolf @Diamond Lim 👋 Can you help me tag our CCFS players please? We want plenty of experiences! Thank you 🍒

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hello @QueenMia

I enjoy the special events that come to CC Friends but most of the time I spend all my lives on trying to pass these events so I don’t have any lives to advance in the regular game and fall behind in the contests where you have to complete so many levels to get a badge. I either have to play one or the other. I miss out on badges for certain events. I’m also having troubles passing a lot of levels for the level passing challenges to get badges and it’s not just this game. I try so hard and can never make it. 😞

Thanks for asking and thanks for the tag to @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Zara902
    Zara902 Posts: 67 Level 2

I like everything, it's just great that there are events like Jelly Queen

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 😄

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

Hello QueenMia,

😃

1. What motivates you to play special events? I play for the rewards and also to see how hard or easy it is compared to regular levels.
    2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events? Except for Dash’s delivery (which I give a 7, although I do like the event), I give a 10 to everything else.
    3. What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game? As other had mentioned before, with some events such as Olivia’s, level 10 was so difficult. If I didn’t use boosters I would not have been able to pass. For Dash’ Delivery, it would have been better if we had more days to complete. In the last event, 4 of us were playing (2 of us were more active), and we manage to get to #3 but ran out of time to complete even though we almost finish it.
    4. What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events? A new character, or new costume for 2 existing characters in the same event, or random lollipops popping up for us to collect while playing a level. 😄💕
    5. what is your favorite special event in the game? Bubblegum 😃😍... I think I received the most lollipops from this event.
  • actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    edited September 2020

I love playing the special events even if I don't beat them, but I would prefer more suckers as rewards than timed boosters because it means I have to waste boosters waiting for lives to refill. I am not a super strategist so I lose a lot of lives on tricky levels and sometimes get stuck for days. I often run out of suckers because I use them to get past tricky levels.

Events I've had:

Jelly Queen (2x): Didn't beat it the first time. Got stuck on level 3 and then on level 4. Beat it the second time, thanks to Jest Playing's videos.

Olivia (2x): Didn't beat it the first time. Got stuck so badly on annoying frustrating level 7 that I gave up. Beat it the second time.

Rachel (1x): Didn't beat it. Got stuck on level 4.

Odus spring levels: beat all 21 of the regular levels, did not beat the superstar levels.

Bubblegum troll (2x); His levels are fun. I won him the first time, but not his costume. I won it the second time. His levels give extra lives and so many good boosters for beating them. They also repeat after a while so I can try different things when I see them again. Would like to have all active teammates in order to fill the reward meter faster.

Chocolate heaven: I'm guessing these were test levels for the hazelnut blockers. I beat this challenge.

1000 special challenge: 5 levels that actually appear in the regular game. (1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000.) I had just played level 1000 in the regular game when this challenge came out. Hopefully I will remember enough about the later levels to beat them again.

Dachs (2x); First time was terrible. I didn't even get three tasks done. Second time was better where they allowed levels you don't beat to count toward the tasks. Also active teammates helped me beat the first six tasks, but they cut and ran while I was trying to beat 8 hard levels so that task took forever. My remaining teammate and I were able to beat 5 out of 7 of the second set of tasks.

Tiffi summer levels: I got stuck on Tiffi's level 4 and on Nutcracker's level 6. I beat all of Rachel's levels. I didn't unlock the superstar levels. I have summer Tiffi in my scrapbook with 100/500 stickers with no idea when I will get more and be able to win that costume.

Misty levels: stuck on level 3. glad I have almost a month to beat it.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    • What motivates you to play special events? I simply love this game and want to get involved in every special events regardless what type of rewards. I love to collect as many costumes as possible but I am not going to go out of the way to get the Galaxy ones. Boosters are always nice. I am keeping a nice stack for rainy days. 😉
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events? That depends. So far, I am very happy with BGT as the boosters awarded were great. Not so impressed by Dachs Delivery despite the event had been tweaked. The Sunny Tales and festival seasons calendar events are great. However, the prizes for the repeated event like Olivia's Encave are mostly timed boosters which is not so desirable. Overall, I would rate it a 8.
    • What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game? I think the key to the special event is always maintain the right balance of effort and reward, and with the right level of difficulties / challenges. Clearly communicate what is the big prize at the end of the event would allow player to decide how much effort (boosters) they want to invest to complete the event. Need better prize than a load of 30m timed boosters for the repeated events in lieu of a new character / costume.
    • What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events? 1. Pick your friends (Yeti, Tiffi, Olivia, etc.) from the scapbook to form a team and battle with others for high score. Play through a series of special level and earn a spot on the leaderboard. 2. Pick your own prize from a selection for the event. 3. Timed base levels, earn as much points within 60 secs.
    • Last but not least, what is your favorite special event in the game? I enjoyed the Sunny Tale type event that last for few weeks. Earning the new costume at the end of the event is a great way to finish.

Keep up the good work! 😊

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    edited September 2020

Okay, here I go . . . it's a lot, you've been warned 😂

• What motivates you to play special events? Is it because you get excited to discover new themes? Or is it for the rewards?

Ok, I'll be honest - the rewards definitely is the first thing that comes to my mind when I see a new event pop up in my game. During events, I get to earn boosters much faster than normal. But, while I'm playing the actual event, I enjoy it - A LOT! I love crushing in general, but playing special levels makes me feel so much more . . . special, I suppose. I also enjoy the themes as well, I often wonder how they are created, and which talented artist created it, as I love art myself.

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events?

I am going to say a 9, only because sometimes I don't receive the rewards and have to contact the King team. But other than that, I'm super satisfied!

• What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game?

At this time, I don't really have any suggestions - I love the artwork, the costumes, the rewards . . . what more can I ask for? 😆The only thing that bothers me sometimes is that I don't get to play the events at all - the events just pass but I never get it in my game. But you guys don't have control over that, do you?

• What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events? It can be anything, go crazy

Hm, I'm not sure if this is a new idea for limited time events necessarily, but I was thinking maybe a character for fill the hearts levels? For example, Olivia hits the octopus by 3's. So maybe a character for hitting the hearts in hearts levels?

Another suggestion: this one is a crazy one 😏 Maybe unlimited hearts for a certain amount of time when the timed events first show up in one's game? I know the feeling of struggling to get past the first few levels SOOO well - I'm not the best at strategizing when I play, I just go with my gut, and that, most of the time, lands me in hot water 🤣.

• Last but not least, what is your favorite special event in the game?

I really enjoy Chewy's levels. Not only is Chewy fun to play with, the popping bubblegum is sooo satisfying! (That might be a little weird but 🤷‍♀️)

I haven't played too many special events yet - at this moment I'm waiting for the Misty's Spotlight event to appear in my game. I especially love the tropical looking artwork in that one; gives me super positive vibes and makes me want to play it sooo much!

Overall, I love the special events! It brings a lot more interesting-ness into my game. Keep it up, team! 💖

Stay sweet everyone~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?