Travel - Share some pics and stories

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello ladies @bearwithme @frenioz00 🤗

Hehe, I love your airport routine, @frenioz00! I have one myself which simply consist in getting early to the airport to have a glass (or more) of wine before the take-off... That helps me relax (I'm a nervous flyer 😅)

Thanks for sharing your style!

I haven't been to Cordoba while in Argentina, unfortunately... That's an excuse to go back, it looks really pretty 🥰

And so does that beautiful french village, @bearwithme 💜Haven't been there and even never heard of it! It is not that far from my home town (like 2-3h). It looks like a small Carcassone version... Have you heard of it/been there?

What's your next trip? Haven't been able to travel this year, except within the area... can't wait to be able to move a bit further again 🤗🍒

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @QueenMia and @frenioz00 - I haven’t been there but I saw some pictures on the web - it was a featured post on Chrome. I’d love to go there. It looks very peaceful and beautiful. Nice place for a picnic lunch.

No exciting travel for me right now just business trips to Colorado Springs CO and FT Leonard Wood MO. I had plans to go to Lo do. To see my daughter next month but do t think that will happen. Our COVID-19 numbers here in the US are not good (hope you are doing better @frenioz00) and the UK’s numbers are getting pretty bad too.

Im hopeful we can go to London in March (my daughter is due to give birth to her first child end of February. 😊🐨💕

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?