πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why aren't I getting any BOOSTERS from my FRIENDS???

kjcarnes
kjcarnes Posts: 18 Pro Player 👑
edited October 2020 in Support
Why aren't I getting any BOOSTERS from my FRIENDS???

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,581 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Unfortunately, only Lives can share with friends

Please join our Contest here to chance free goldbars and booster

Have a FriendsTastic Day

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@kjcarnes Hi and welcome, Sorry butyou cannot get boosters only lives from friends in any of the king games.

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @kjcarnes 😊

Unfortunately, boosters can only be earned throughout the game via events/challenges or bought with gold bars/cash. Just keep playing and earn those booster πŸ˜…

If you want to win some gold bars, please join the on-going contest in this Community!

Thank you πŸ˜‰

• zatie
    zatie Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, Somehow my game has lost some of the features it had, eg; getting lives from friends and being able to send them out, I attempt to send lives but not sure that even happens. Also I do not get any challenges now. I have been a weekly leader 3 times but this and other reward challenges are no longer visible to me. I have joined the Community here but don't know if that means my game progress is being saved or not - when I attempt to put in the email and p/w on the actual game, it tells me a communication problem or you can't use this email address. Please help as at present, I get only 5 lives and its seems a long time between refills. I am on level 798 and have played every day for over 100 days. Thank you

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,163 Friends Moderator

@zatie,

Joining this community does not impact cany features of your game. It is a place for you to get help from other players, or participate in our fun activities to win boosters and gold bars. Check out our Contests area to see some of the fun things happening in the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

To resolve your issue with missing events, I suggest you try our standard troubleshooting steps:

- verify you have the latest update to the game. In the Settings/Apps list on your device, you can find the version of your Candy Crush Friends Saga game. It should be 1.78.2. If not get the latest update.

While in Settings, check your Storage -- make sure you have at least 2Gb of free memory.

While in Settings/Storage, you can also "clear cache". Do NOT "clear data" or all game data stored on your device will be lost,

- close the app, wait 30 seconds and then restart the app

Do NOT uninstall and reinstall the app. All of your boosters will be lost!

The functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. I have created an IDEA to bring greater focus on this issue. You can find the ideaΒ HERE. I will appreciate your votes for this idea if you agree with it.

• zatie
    zatie Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi MountainMama,

Firstly thank you for answering my plea for help, I am playing on a pc, so I do meet all those requirements you mentioned.

I have also been to the link you sent and agree and have voted. Lives on those hard levels just run away so quickly. I am sure lots would agree with you.

Thank you once again for your help and Good luck with your idea and your game.

Cate

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?