πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I don't get help from Friends

kjcarnes
kjcarnes Posts: 18 Pro Player 👑
edited October 2020 in Support
How come we don't receive help from our friends,  I help all the time and have only recieved help a few times, I think that's why you call it Candy Crush Friends! I've messagem you before on this issue and never got a response!!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,818 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Do you not get help from your friends Lives ? Make sure Updated your App .

For more Info here

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@kjcarnes Hi and welcome, i am also experiencing this with this game, played for two weeks and do not receive any requests for lives and lives i request do not get answered. My game is up to date and still experiencing this issue so not sure at present what can be done . Hopefully this is just a temporary problem that will get resolved

Might be worth joining some of the facebook groups for the king games as there are a lot of people on there wiling to send lives

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @kjcarnes and good day to you.

Understood that you've sent request for lives and not receiving back whilst you've been sending some in return.

Please make sure your app is up to date and update it if it is not. After you've updated the app, restart your device and log back into your game to refresh the system and apps. Keep sending lives to your friends and hopefully, you'll get back some lives in return. If you didn't receive their response, it can also means they are having the same issue as you, they haven't been playing or they simply ignore your request. These are some of the possible reasons.

I hope you are able to receive some lives soon. Alternately, you may want to try and play in different device because you get full lives each time you log into the game on another device.

You may also want to read the article below that is extracted from the Help Centre regarding your issue.

As our games are played by millions of people around all around the world, this means sometimes there can be a delay in messages being delivered, due to sheer volume.

This is something we're constantly working to improve, however it does also rely on some factors which are outside our control, such as linked social media networks and internet providers.Β 

If you're experiencing intermittent issues, we would recommend re-sending the request and if possible, check with your friend that they're receiving and responding to them.

If this does not solve your issue, please contact us and we will be happy to look into it.

I hope you can get some insights from the info above and happy playing.

Please let us know if you still need help with other issue.

Thank you πŸ˜‰

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello, just like FreddyFalkner, since I started playing CCFS I have not received anything at all. In all my games, the first thing I do when starting a game is send lives and gifts to everyone, but nothing ever comes to me. I don't know if the others don't send anything or if the game fails. I hope that at least what I send is reaching the other players

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?