🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Love at first site!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Once upon a time in the Dairy District there lived this raccoon named Rancid.  He was not a very nice raccoon because he loved to steal Mother Hen’s eggs and Amelia’s cropsies.

The problem that he experienced with all his stealing was that he never got away with it.  Amelia really loves her farming and loves to grow cropsies.  She always knew that when her cropsies or eggs were missing that it was Rancid stealing them.  He decided that it was time for him to leave Dairy District. 

One day Rancid contacts his really good friend Jelly Queen and he tells her that he is done living in Dairy District.  He says that Amelia always spoiled his fun. 

He asks her if she could use some help in Cotton Candy Clouds and he could jellify the characters.  Jelly Queen was so excited to hear from her good friend.

“Oh goody,” Jelly Queen said.   “I’ve been relying on my two faithful servants, Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry to help me with the monklings and pufflers.  But ever since Jenny snuck up behind my back and unjellified her Uncle Yeti and took him home, I’ve had nothing but bad luck jellifying anyone.  I can’t wait to see you.”

With that they both said goodbye.  Let’s see what happens next.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?