🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Halloween Event

BlueberryCupcake
BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I don't have the Halloween event. And every time I play a level or close the game, it doesn’t appear on my IPad, IPhone, or my laptop.

P.S: I’m login to my Facebook account.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited October 2020

Hi @BlueberryCupcake,

The event is still undertesting and small group of players has only an access for it... So you should wait and see! 😉

Hope that helps... 💞

See you around!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @BlueberryCupcake - I'm sorry you haven't seen the event yet. I play on a mini iPad 5 and when I opened my game it wasn't there but after I played a level (and lost) it showed up. Make sure you have version 1.45.4 of the game installed and reboot your device. Hopefully it will show up soon. The events are not released to every single player, but hopefully this is not the case and maybe Olivia is just feeling a bit shy.

If you haven't already, make sure you check out the fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community and you can find out more about it HERE

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend

@BlueberryCupcake

I don't have the event either. I'm waiting for the new levels tomorrow, maybe Olivia will come.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @BlueberryCupcake and I hope you have had a good day earlier.

Understood that you are anticipating a Halloween event. As you may be aware, many of the events/challenges in King's game is not made available to all players. Below is the message from King:-

At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive and challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always have a randomly selected group of players test the feature and, based on their feedback, decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.  

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of our players whom we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Thus, just keep playing and enjoy other features that are made available to you whilst waiting for new events/challenges to pop up in your game any time!

Please let us know if you need help with other issue. Thank you ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?