🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs Deliveries counter did not move

Answers

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

Report again. In event levels the counter of Dachs' Delivery doesn't move. I just made a color bomb but it didn't count.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@AkumaXX Hi and welcome, please check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue. I have had no problems with dach's delivery service

Thank you

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

I repeat, the delivery does not work in EVENT LEVELS. If someone can't read English, nothing will be solved.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@AkumaXX Hi, Practice what you preach, read my post i have no issues with Dach's delivery service on any task. Hence asked you to try the standard troubleshooting tips.

I will tag @QueenMia to see if she knows of any issue with this feature

Thank you

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited October 2020

Hello @AkumaXX welcome to the community 🍭

From my understanding when you play a level in an event your tasks are not accounted for? Is the event you are referring to Olivia's Halloween event? I will go ahead and complete a task and see if it counts to my Dach's delivery.

I know your frustrations but there may be a possibility that event levels won't count towards Dach's Delivery. Even though they are 'new' levels, tasks might only be counted for on the regular saga map.

Nonetheless I will go ahead and check my game in a bit and get back to you.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Hey there @AkumaXX

I hope you are having a great day/afternoon, so I have confirmation that only new levels on the regular saga map are counted towards the Dach's delivery, not levels on side events will count towards the Dach's delivery event. I hope this answers your question.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Have a wonderful day 🍭

• eggybean
    eggybean Posts: 11 Level 2

On the new dach's delivery I have done 2 new levels with the Make 500 moves on new levels and my moves were not counted. Is anyone else experiencing this? When I chose the stars and won the level, they were counted.

• pduberry
    pduberry Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not able to complete a game even though I tried to use the gold bars I have available. I have done the recommendation of shutting down the game, clearing space on the tablet with the same results. I have used the WiFi at work and at home with the same results. Can someone advise anything else? I have also updated the app via Google play store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?