🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

A way to communicate with Dachs’ Deliveries team members and replace those who don't play at all

124»

Comments

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4

I voted yes also! Agree need communication as my team never passes 2nd level.

i Don’t spend money on the game I just play and use my sons iPad to send myself lives from his game ha ha

The levels they as you to do ie 3 super hard levels can be very time consuming and seeing as there’s only 1 super hard level in 20 levels makes it tough when it takes me well over a week to complete a world (even with many lives 😝)

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

A way to communicate with Dachs’ Deliveries team members

please 😍

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

I agree with @Ashraf ’s idea to have communication of some form among the team players for Dachs Delivery Service. As team leader of “Uncle Bob’s” team of 20 players, I would like to be able to help coach the players who are having difficulty passing levels, or just advise on what Team Tasks they could do even if they are stuck at a level. For example, even if stuck, a player could backtrack to previous levels to complete their 3 Daily Quests and at least help the team complete the 10 Quests task. Similarly, if the player was stuck at a level that offered Yeti and a Team Tasks was “Use Yeti’s power 40 times”, the player could do that task at least.

Team communications would also allow the team members to spread out across the Team Tasks and complete the tasks that each person is better at doing. For example, some New Levels are much easier to create Color Bombs , ant the team members on those levels could choose to do the “20 color bombs” task, or the “combine 20 color bombs with a fish, striped, or wrapped candy” team tasks.

So I think communication could help team players be more productive and happier tram members!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Unfortunately there are still technical problems !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?