πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stuck at level 1199

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,277 Level 3
edited November 2020 in Discussions
This discussion was created from comments split from: What level are you at?.

Comments

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options

PLEASE, HELP ME !!!!

I STUCKED ON LEVEL 1199 FOR A 4th DAY NOW !!! I’M SO ANGRY ABOUT THAT !!!

PLEASE, GIVE ME SOME LIVES, EXTRA MOVES, BOOSTERS..... I DON’T HAVE NOTHING !!! 😀

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey @Jasmina πŸ€—

Don't worry, I'm sure our finest Experts will be able to give you some good tips to be able to beat the level πŸ˜‰@kiara_wael @mysticalmysty @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @flew66 @gr33n3y3z @Nat09 Β - Any tips to spare, please?

We also have a full sections with tips coming from our level designers themselves! Right HERE πŸ™Œ

Thanks all! Happy playing and don't forget to have fun πŸ˜‰

See you around πŸ’

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Jasmina_

Level 1199 is one of the earlier Purple Jelly levels. You may not have seen the Purple Jelly that much up to this point in the game. The Purple Jelly level definitely is a bit more challenging as the fluid nature of the Purple Jelly makes them a bit unpredictable.

Other than the usual advice of using combos, e.g. stripped / wrapped combo, I would suggest the following tips for Purple Jelly levels: 1) Fish reacts differently with or without jelly. Fish with jelly always swim to the unfilled area of the board. Fish without jelly would attack the blockers. Think twice before using Fish combo and anticipate which area the fish would attack. 2) Purple jelly is fluid in nature so it will sink to the bottom. You will need a couple moves after all the blockers are removed to fill the top of the board ( In some later levels ~3000, the Purple Jelly is fed from the top so it would fill up automatically once the board is cleared.) Please plan for those extra moves as they make the big difference.

I would stick with Yeti for this level. However, if you got stuck for a while, changing to Misty may give you some lucky break as Misty's power is random. You may get a Coloring Candy or something special from her. Good luck!

I did get quite a few boosters from the Candyversary levels. Hopefully you do too!

P.S. @QueenMia Please correct the subject line to "level 1199". Thanks!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,331 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jasmina

Level 1199 with 22 moves

For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to break the blockers and use fish to spread them to near candies.

I use the Yeti Character. As much as possible to destroy Bubblegum Block, to make it easier to spread Jelly. Take advantage of the candy booster strips above and below. There is also Fish Booster assistance.

Good Luck . hope you get a lucky board

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?