🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

where are the levels this Wednesday ????

castilho87
castilho87 Posts: 79 Level 2

where are the levels this Wednesday ????

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @castilho87 👋

👉 We're having a small issue with our episode release today. Please note that new levels should go live later on today around 3-4pm GMT.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks 🍒

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there 👋

New levels are now available - Thanks for your patience!

Have fun playing 🍒

• BeckyRN
    BeckyRN Posts: 3 Newbie

I got to level 6220 and have been waiting for a week for new levels. Nothing.

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3

Give king to get them out! I would check on Friday.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you play this game with mobile device? 🤔

Here are answers that you can play new levels :

1. You make sure update the latest version of this game first then you can see the latest new levels on this game right now. 😉

2. You can playing again on last level (at least 1 star) that you can playing next new levels. 😉

3. You make sure use stable Internet Connection and wait for at least 1 minute that you can playing next new levels. 😉

If you haven't followed these 3 answers but it's still not worked, you can log out your account first, then click on "Force Stop" (from Settings) of this game, then restart your device and wait least 1 minute and finally log in your account before start playing that I hope it's worked too. 😉

New levels always released on Candy Crush Soda Saga every Friday.

By the way, this game's support community is Candy Crush Friends Saga (not Candy Crush Soda Saga).

** If you have asked any questions/discussions on Candy Crush Soda Saga, Reminder! Please join to ask here on Candy Crush Soda Saga (Correct Area), thank you! 😊 **

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

You can also check to learn guides around King Community on my below signature here. 👇

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?