CRAZE ! I hope that Iโ€™ll win that challenge !!! ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค—

Bye and good luck to everyone !!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys!

Very happy to see that you are excited about the event ๐Ÿ™Œ

For those of you who have started, what do you think of the new Cookie Cup? Isn't it a great addition to the game? Plus, it looks so yummy ๐ŸฅฐIt would help us if you can give us your thoughts on it.

Thanks all and happy playing ๐Ÿ’

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

I liked the 10 levels in the event. The only problem was, all these cookies and cookie blockers made me hungry. ๐Ÿคฃ

Star chaser rewards disappointed me a bit because they lied to me ๐Ÿคฃ

They said I won an extra life but it wasn't true. I had 1 life before and I still had one after claiming the rewards. Glitches happen ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I still received some boosters so that's good ๐Ÿคฉ

Another challenge? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

My honest review with Cookie Graze event... ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿช

@QueenMia

โ— The event graphics and soundtrack:

Alright, the event was amazing and I love how the graphics make the game so lovely over time... however the soundtrack was very relaxing but I just want to know who did make these types of soundtracks in the game? Especially this beautiful one... ๐Ÿ˜˜

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ— The gameplay:

Oh thank god i've been professional for the game... the levels are very difficult to win and challenging i guess this is the hardest event i've ever seen in the entire game so far!

โ— The Rewards:

I will not going to say anything about this because the rewards of any event kind of the same thing and i like it but however I want to see better than that... en example: I want to see something like 2h unlimited lifes as a special rewards, It will be in fact better... ๐Ÿ˜‰

So far the team are doing a very good job even if they indeed working on lockdown and I surprised with the event levels and well good job to the level designers for it and let me say that the cookies are very delicious! ๐Ÿ˜„

Next couple of weeks will be special because there will be a Thanksgiving Day event and hope we will see a new costume with some amazing levels and well i'm ready for it... ๐Ÿ’ž

Until next time...

See you around... ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @QueenMia .

I have it too and trust me, I love it.

The graphics of this event are so amazing and realistic that I could grab one of those new cookie cups and eat them!

They look so delicious!

Also, I enjoy the levels of that event. I noticed that CCFS Team added and other blockers for more challenge like Hazelnut Crunch, caramel blockers, blue fizz, liquorice blockers etc.

Also, I'm so glad that those levels include and my favorite Nutcracker! Yeah! I'm so happy since you know how much I love Nutcracker.

And about rewards, they are ok and they help me to pass alot of levels in no time but I'd like to see and something different like 2h unlimited lives.

Conclusion:

This event is amazing! I love it and I put it 10/10.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited November 2020
    Options

The Cookie Craze event finally shows up on my Android phone after a couple days of delay. Still don't have it on my Win10 App. I have to say that this is such a great way to introduce a new blocker. I applaud the CCFS team to create the event for players to get familiar with the new Cookie cup.

The game play is nice. Results vary significantly depending if your attacks land on the cookie cups or not. I ran out of moves on level 4 with my first try but I finished it with quite a few moves left on my second try. I have gone through 5 levels in one sitting (5 lives).

I enjoyed playing it so far. Level 6 seems a bit difficult as the timed boosters are running out now. Will try again once my lives are replenished. Good luck to all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?