🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1403

glitterstar420
glitterstar420 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Discussions

Hi everyone I’m new to this site but not new to candy crush saga. I’m on level 1403 and having a blast. How about all of you? What level are you on?

Comments

• glitterstar420
    glitterstar420 Posts: 2 Newbie

Does anyone have any good input on strategies for this game?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

By the way, this game's support community is Candy Crush Friends Saga (not Candy Crush Saga).

** If you have asked any questions/discussions on Candy Crush Saga, Reminder! Please join to ask here on Candy Crush Saga (Correct Area), thank you! 😊 **

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @glitterstar420 and welcome to the Community!

As our @Diamond Lim says, there's a different area depending on the game you're playing 😊

I can leave your discussion here if you're asking for tips for level 1403 in Candy Crush Friends Saga, or move it to the Candy Crush Saga Community if you're referring to that game. 😉

In both forums you'll find some experts who'll be glad to share their tips with you, I'm sure!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community.

You can enter your game and your level on the internet, you will get a lot of videos and tips. I hope this helps!!

Otherwise please get in touch and I will help you !!

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?