🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stop the advertising when returning to map!

Options
gunslingingbird
gunslingingbird Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Discussions

I can't be the only one who finds it more than a little annoying to get an advertisement EVERY TIME I go back to the map. I understand promoting the company's other products, but I've already got 4 of their games on my phone. Telling me to download them again isn't gonna do any good. If I want to change the challenge that I wanna work on, I get an ad. If I run out of lives, I get an ad. If I wanna see how many lives I have left, I get an ad. That had mostly stopped a few months ago, but as of a couple weeks ago it came back with a vengeance. Please stop it. It's really irritating.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The advertisements are only given to certain groups of players for testing. They are chosen at random for this. The studio decides which group it gets. I'll have it moved to the support area. You are more likely to get an answer there !!

Thank you and have a nice day

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 986 Level 4
    Options

OMG yes!! Sooo annoying. Pls remove the ads!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @gunslingingbird and welcome to the Community!

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts (or feelings!) with us. The team appreciates the feedback our players can provide, and it is essential to keep the game getting better and better.

As @Spinnifix says, not every player gets the same amount of ads in their game, and you may be in a group that is supposed to get many at the moment. I'm sure the groups will be reshuffled soon and you'll get less of them. And the same goes for @dananelle ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?