πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ“ πŸ“š A list of all stories I have written so far πŸ“š πŸ“

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Hello everyone!

This is going to be a list I am going to be working on as I write more stories in the future. @Elsa will help me edit this list since I am not a Superstar yet. I am currently going over the list of ideas in my head for a future story. You all love reading my stories, so you can check them out again here!

1: The Valentine Date (released February 9, 2020, edited February 21, 2020) - Nutcracker has sudden feelings for Tiffi and he's not sure on how to ask her out. Can he convince her to become his one and only true love forever?

2: Friends' Summer Vacation (released on August 1, 2020) - Tiffi and Nutcracker wanted to spend some time at the beach with their friends. But can it all go out as planned?

3: A Christmas Night Together (released on December 24, 2020) - Tiffi and Mr. Toffee plan on throwing a Christmas party at home and inviting every one of Tiffi's friends. Tiffi really wants to see Santa Claus and know everything about him. Will this wish come true for her or will Christmas be the same without getting to meet him?

Well, that's all for now. More stories are coming soon, don't you worry about that!

Β«1

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?