🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

clean cache

tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I would like to know what happens to my game if I clear the cache on my mobile device? Am I at risk of losing any boosters or my progress?

Best Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

No, it shouldn't be a problem. However, it has happened before that the daily bonus was reset. However, it is not certain whether the cache was found. I have never had problems with the Android device before

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @tininha1975 and good day to you.

I wish to add on that I'm using Android phone and I have been clearing cache after I've played CCS game. I'm using the cleaner app to do clear the overall cache of the phone instead of the app and I've not experience any missing boosters or progress.

If you wish to clear the cache of the specific app, please be careful for not opting the clear data accidentally as you may be at risk to lose all your earned boosters.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Happy gaming and thank you 😉

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hey there @tininha1975 you're welcome.

Clearing cache is to delete temporary files in your phone to boost the phone's performance i.e. run faster. It has nothing to do with not having special events in your game. The special events are made available to randomly selected players to ensure that different players have different gaming experience. For example you may have the special event that I don't have and vice versa. So just continue playing the game with the existing event in your game and hopefully, you will receive other events in the future.

Thank you again for asking the question and I hope my answer have given you further insights.

😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?