🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Hini and @Misumisu84 - welcome to the Friendtastic Community!

As @shelley007 says, you'll catch on quickly and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and make a bunch of new friends in the forum 🤗

I'm Lola_Pop, the Community Manager. Just let me know if you need anything, I'll be happy to help 😄

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Dessie1234
    Dessie1234 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

HI EVERYONE IM DESSIE1234 IM FROM NC AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME JOINING IN, SO IF I MAKE SOME MISTAKES PLEASE FORGIVE ME. THANKS TO ALL FOR READING THIS, HOPE TO SEE YALL AROUND CANDY CRUSH SAGA TO COMPETE. THANKS AGAIN HAVE A GREAT DAY,

• Winge
    Winge Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

What other games are you playing? Are friends added automatically?

• neatz
    neatz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone, I'm new to the community but I've been playing the games for a few years now. I just wanted to say hi there and Hello 😄

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Dessie1234 , greetings and welcome! 😀

I am from NC also 😁 I think you will enjoy this community of Friends

You may enjoy the Fun Area here! Lots to get involved in.

Take a look at  hottest topics here for Candy Crush Friends Saga 🍬

Hi @neatz , greetings! 🤝

You will not have the Newbie title long. Just join in discussions and meet some good players like you. If you have completed the Milestone level 1000, you may earn a badge Level 1000 badge here! More badges are posted in the Friends community 🍭

Hey @Winge , glad you found us here.

Friends are added automatically to your game if you play thru King, but you may not know them personally.

Tagging someone is how to communicate with someone in the community. Place the symbol “@” and start typing the members username. A pop-up box should appear with the members username. Just tap/click on the members user name and it will appear in bold. They will receive a Notification from you. This is great when asking questions or responding to others. 😊

Let us know if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask questions 🍬

• srussell38
    srussell38 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Love this game and need more friends to share lives with.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answers to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

By the way, thanks for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! 😊

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• sarahjm0625
    sarahjm0625 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • bossgurl
    bossgurl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I'm Deborah ( BossGurl). I just recently moved to Kentucky from California and I'm loving life and this game. I'm just trying to understand how to play and get all the perks involved. So if anyone wants to give me some pointers I sure would appreciate it.

This is me I'm 54 single kind and humble.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?