🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can we improve Teams?

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited December 2021 in Discussions

Want to participate? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟

Hi there!

Have you discovered the Teams in your game? (If you haven't got the feature yet, head over HERE to learn more about it!)

If the answer is "Yes, I have it in my game!", we're burning to know what you think about this new friend-tastic element! As the feature is still in a testing phase, your feedback can be very useful for the team behind- would you like to help us?

👉️ What do you think about the design?

👉️ Is it easy to understand?

👉️ What do you like, what could be improved?

Just share your thoughts with us below!

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2021

Does it mean Dach's Deliveries Service will be available 24/7 to team members to play? Like, will DDS be the whole mission of a team?

Just wondering, since I'm used to DDS appearing/disappearing from time to time in the game

Also , can members ask their team mates for lives? Since it's really hard to get anyone to respond to life requests in this game 🤔

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

I got this feature in my game @Lola_Pop.

I just joined some random team and we have been doing pretty well overall. We have completed all of Dach’s deliveries a couple of times and the winnings have been pretty good. I think this a a really nice addition CCFS and I hope everyone has a chance to try it out soon.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

@Lola_Pop Thank for the information I already have this in my Game and it's Great, my Team is doing really good, maybe 2 or 3, lacking that I am on now seems that I was made the Team Leader, without trying to...just happened, don't want to be. Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

@Lola_Pop thank you for the information.

When I first had the team role, I joined a team that still needs members. We have collected together for Badger's delivery service, it worked well.

When @Spinnifix started my own team and asked me if I wanted to join the team, I did.

I'm out of my old team and i got a warning that my successes, where I've collected for the badger delivery service, can't be taken away.

Ok, I thought, then I'll collect with the new team. Unfortunately, this does not work. I'm lifting a new team now, but I'm hanging on to the dachs delivery service. It's like I don't have a team at all. 

My new team

Alone when collecting for badger delivery service

The fun is limited.

• ChristinaMiller
    ChristinaMiller Posts: 285 Level 3

It's really great. Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim .

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

I think it is very confusing because unlike in CCSS teams the leader doesn’t get to choose if someone joins or not, so if they invite people to join their team then they can find their team full of people they don’t know before the ones they do get a chance to join. I thought I joined @Tasty_Cake ’s team in the beginning as her team name was Browser and now I find that she has a different team name, I don’t think I know anyone on the team I am on which is called Browser. I don’t even know if they are active on here but I’m just lucky that they are good players and we got up to the 5th level on Dachs deliveries. @Tasty_Cake what happened ? Did someone else have the same team name as you?

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    edited February 2021

@Tasty_Cake I guess if the leader leaves then the leadership passes to someone else? Sorry @Lola_Pop if the last 3 posts are in the wrong area ( please feel free to move them )

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello my Friends,

I've tried to gather all your feedback in this thread- here's the place to share your thoughts with the Studio! What you like, what you don't like, all the ideas about the feature...bear in mind they're working hard on this, so they'd love to get some feedback! 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

@Lola_Pop

Thanks🤗

Yes, now you are doing this extra survey because I have stored a lot in the CCFS. Yes, that's how I am. It's very good like that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?