👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why am I missing my gold bars?

nfraiz
nfraiz Posts: 1 Newbie

Why am I missing my gold bars?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hi @nfraiz and welcome to the community :)

Are some gold bars missing or all of them? If all of them are missing then a temporary connection error might have happened, please log out - restart device - log in and pass a level. Also make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data.

See if this solves the issue. If not, you'd need to contact Player Support.

To contact player support: click blue cogwheel icon - "?" button - "goldbars and purchases" - then scroll down and click "contact us"

Hope this helps :)

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend

Yes, unfortunately we cannot help with gold bars. You have to contact King Support as described above.

If you need further help in the game, contact us again here.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,369 Candy Moderator

Hello @nfraiz 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are missing Gold Bars from your game 😮

Do you remember how many could be missing? If it all of your Gold Bars, it could be the "Internet server Issue" as suggested by my friend @Pitty_Kitty.

But, if it is a certain number of Gold Bars like 9 or 10 or 16 -- these are the amount of GB that are used to buy extra lives, extra moves, and extra moves after watching an Ad (respectively). Please make sure that you did not hit the "purchase" button accidentally, which would be the cause of those missing Gold Bars.

In this case, I am sorry to say that the Customer Support team will not be able to help you unfortunately! Because, that transaction is considered as an "in-game purchase", and they cannot be sure if you have continued playing and/or whether you did an accidental purchase.

If you still would like to apply to the Customer Service, please go ahead! But, if you did not receive your GB back, please do not be upset, as that is the usual rule.

Hope this made sense! If you need any further clarification and/or assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box located under my comment.

Have a Crushastic Day and a great weekend ahead 🍭 🍭

• Hello! I am new here. I don't know who to ask but I need help. I am missing gold bars, originally I have 293 but when I logged in to a different device its says I only have 50GB. Where did 243 GB go? If anyone could please help me/ Thank you.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Mylsawayfromhome123 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

You are saying you have exactly 50 GB in your game, right?

I am wondering, may be, you have logged into a different / duplicate account. but NOT your usual account through which you play daily! For me, that makes perfect sense 😁

Can you please check if you have logged into your regular account or not? If it is your usual account that you play your games, then, please post back and let me know 👍️

Hope everything is fine and you have not lost your GB 🤞

Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• I usually play candy crush saga in my PC(King/facebook account) daily. I have earned 293 GB by playing everyday (8 yrs or so to be exact) I don't use GB intending to use it in the future for difficult levels. The other day our power(electricity) at home was out since there was repair being done for almost a day, so there was no way for me to use my PC to play. what I did next, I borrowed my son's Ipad, he has his own candy crush accoun from King.com but he doesn't have facebook. I was happy thinking that I will not waste 1 day and will not miss the calendar and daily treats but I was surprised my GB was only 50, level 3257 is still the same, my picture was gone instead it was my son's picture on the profile. I thought it was only some kind of glitch, I logged out from Ipad. The next day, power is back and opened my PC logged in to my regular King/Facebook account suprisingly my GB was only 50 instead of 293, the profile photo was that of my son's and not mine, level is still the same. Soooo that was it!😪😪😪Is there anyway that I could get my missing GB back??? Thank you sparing some of your time.

• PummyRaj

Hello again dear @Mylsawayfromhome123 🤗

I have sent you an email/personal message. Please click on the envelope icon you see at the top right corner of this page, to access my message.

Please send me reply over there itself.

Thank you. Talk to you soon 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?