🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not enough moves!!!

Options
Dertem
Dertem Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Discussions

Stuck at level 3935 for 1 week long and I have no more boosters and gold bars available. Purchase for the boosters and gold bars are only for REAL MONEY! This level is impossible for without purchase with money! You want money for I know!!! This is a proof for King need more real money and King cheated for the number of moves from all levels to less and make almost impossible for without purchase with money! I know 100% for King want real money!

Don’t lie to my!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Have you checked the internet before? You can enter your game and your level on the internet. You get videos and tips. I would like to send you to the ideas area and you are welcome to vote there.

Would you be ready for this Thank you and good luck.

• pancakeswirls
    pancakeswirls Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

Why makes Game Teams will update all levels for just changing the number of moves? But not for the blockers and board.

I see on YouTube video’s have all levels with 30 moves. But for my levels only have between 18 and 24 moves. Therefore, all levels are extremely difficult to use without extra moves. If you want to get extra moves then must you cost for your 10 gold bars. And I have never receive a free gold bars from this game. All item of gold bars are purchase with money.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

The studio changes the levels and there are more boosters for that. I would like to send you to the ideas area and you can vote there.

Thank you and good luck

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi, my new friend, @pancakeswirls !

First... I wish you a big warm WELCOME in our Community, the sweetest Community on the world - KING’S COMMUNITY !!! 👋🥳🍭🍬🍩🤩👋

Let’s see... I totally agree with you about gold bars. And you don’t forget that you are not alone !!!

I playing only one game of a whole bunch of games ( which are all very interesting) of our dear KING.

I playing CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS SAGA - CCFS for about 2-3 years. I don’t know correct date. And I must playing from the start when I I had to play all over again because I didn’t initially sign up and log in to the King community. I played for a very long time for the first time and I was past level 100. And as my cell phone broke down, I had to play everything from the START... Same story the second time, I was just on a lower level, but ... I was angry and nervous .... don't ask !!!

So, if my story mean just a bit, to you, and if youif you don’t want to spend extra money on games in the future, just be persistent and you will succeed! I played some tracks ... now don't colaps!!! 😳😂 ... for a month! But if you have any questions about the game or about the community in general, feel free to ask me, or anyone else of those SWEETEST FRIENDS ON THE WORLD, without any shame. After all, the community serves the most, to help each other.

I’m pretty sure that every player mean the same things like me. And I am SO SURE that any of my ( now and yours, too !) friends in Community will help you ALWAYS, ANY TIME AND ANYTHING !!!

So, I send you a HUGE VIRTUAL HUG & LOT’S OF LUCKY IN OUR GAME(S) !!!

ONES AGAIN, YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO US !

Picture in the middle are my only 13 year old son and me, of course. Bye !!!

• fgisri0
    fgisri0 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2021
    Options

I agree with you and this game is super awful and stopid!!! King is very smart and he want ONLY the money!!! *Edited by CM: Rude*

• quinamool
    quinamool Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

King Team, STOP before you change only the number of moves to less!!! You make all levels to almost impossible and it is a lot of players are stuck at the levels from this game!!!! 🤬🤬

King want only more money for I think!!!! Than you must stopped for the change of the sick number of moves!!!!! (Edit by CM: Rude)

• quinamool
    quinamool Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

YouTube has 30 moves for my have ONLY 20 moves!!!! 🤬 STOP changing of the number of the moves!!! This game want only but: more MONEY!!!

(Edit by CM: Rude)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @quinamool , and welcome to the Friends Community!

I know it can be frustrating at times, but the studio changes the number of moves according to the players' feedback, and may make a level easier or more challenging.

I'm sure you'll manage to pass it, though!

Please also bear in mind that we have some House Rules that must be followed so that everybody feels great in the forum.

See you around!

• BlueberryCupcake
    BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
    Options

Hello @quinamool and welcome to the community 👑

like as @Lola_Pop said, please be nice. You can read the house rule here:

• mac1403
    mac1403 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree. This game is no longer fun to play. There is no development! Just levels repeated again and again. All classic levels have had moves ridiculously reduced to the point of making them close to impossible and harder than the not adjusts super hard levels. Game has become cheap and money grabbing IMO.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?