🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to get 24hours free life

mikekingsley
mikekingsley Posts: 6 Level 2

Please help if their is a way I can get free 24hours life in the game and bomb candy

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,742 Candy Moderator

Hi @mikekingsley . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

In regards the Unlimited lives 24 hours gifts, we are releasing them worldwide bit by bit. Please be patience if you don't see them right away in your games and also, please consider the following:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Also, please note that Asia-Pacific countries, the Unlimited lives might be arriving tomorrow at around 9:00 am CEST.

If they still doesn't get added, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center.

Please, stay safe

• sebastian1
    sebastian1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I never got my 24 hours of life's as my WiFi crashed

• monigray
    monigray Posts: 52 Level 2
    edited April 2020

I have the message to update my CCFS. I took pictures of all the characters just incase I have any issues. Wish me luck🤗

Edited to add: everything looks good and is back.

• jones757
    jones757 Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello I never received unlimited lives on candy crush friends saga. And it ends on April 5th 2020. Any help!??

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @jones757 and welcome to our sweet community.

Please, check those notes that I wrote below and actually, check if you update your game in the latest version.

Thank you and if you have more questions, then ask me freely!

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

• cassie1217
    cassie1217 Posts: 6 Level 2

I’ve never received mine

• kemzy
    kemzy Posts: 1 Newbie

I've never once get all this 24hrs free lives and other boosters and whereas I do updated my game frequently but still nothing to show and even discovered that people not updating are even get better offer than me

I need to know why am not getting free terms from Candy

• KingCandyPlyr_1
    KingCandyPlyr_1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Mike .. Be patient! I just received my 24 hrs free play from King's Candy Crush! I lost so much sleep but had a blast!! The extra plays boosted my gameplay and I got to earn 140 pieces of gold. I had so much fun and well worth the loss of sleep. Wait for it ... it'll show up unexpectedly 😅❤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?