🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why don't download characters in Candy Crush Friends

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome 🤗

I am very curious to know if your problem has been solved😊Let me know if there is still a problem.

Thanks!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@Sukanta_Biswas this wasn't a question asked I have found out but rather a Discussion that @Love06 seems to have started and wants to see how many replies they get, maybe you should close this thread my friend as not to help someone climb the Legeds level this way but have them do it through their King Game of choice...seems you need to be the Moderator

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021

👋 廾ⅰ there @me6412!

Thanks for providing some extra info here.

I had been wondering about this "question" here all day as it seemed -for many reasons- a little... let's, for the sake of it, say odd.

Would you mind sending me a PM with any additional info you might have on this as I'd like to get the full picture here in case we need to move this up the ladder? 🙏

You know me, always trying to keep things clean & now that I'm Friends Game Mod, together with @gr33n3y3z, we are working hard on identifying any issues that may arise.

• @Sukanta_Biswas, please do send me a PM too if you have any other info on this as well.

• I'll close this thread for now until we have had a moment to discuss your concerns & until our CM is back in the office in the am and can also weigh in on this. 🔺

(And, also, PM me 'cause I miss you! 🤗)

• scottie606
    scottie606 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have exactly the same problem with the angel character.

• sidarte
    sidarte Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

the download of troll bubblegum is still in progress and it never comes to end in ordre to use him.

could you please fix ?

thanks and regards

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓

👋 廾ⅰ @sidarte, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that the Bubblegum Troll is, as usual, being a bit mischievous. 😁 Let's see if we can help you get him on the right track.

• What device are you are using? We've had some reports of this happening in specific devices.
    • Is Bubblegum Troll Angel the one character having the issue? ◽️ Are all other characters working fine?

• Sometime it's possible that some of your characters won't load as expected (a "downloading" message may appear on screen). You may think that the download is not taking place because the progress bar is not moving but the download is happening in the background. If your internet connection is not that fast, it can take a little while to download characters & costumes. Please be patient, your characters will most likely be right there in a moment.

• If possible, try to avoid uninstalling the game. Instead, you should force close the app & open it again to avoid interrupting your download.

If the issue persists, please tag us here to let us know & we'll do our best to help you. 🍭

• sidarte
    sidarte Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Miss_Dani

Thanks for your reply. Here ose my answer to your questions :

• What device are you are using?
      • an iPhone X
    • Is Bubblegum Troll Angel the one character having the issue? 
      • Yes it is.
    • Are all other characters working fine?
      • Yes they are.

Thanks again

Sidarte

• grammakat
    grammakat Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been having the same issue for months now. Samsung S20+.

• scottie606
    scottie606 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I am also unable to download Bubblegum angel. I have had this problem for over a month.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?