🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Commenting on discussions and tagging

Sharon_Loose
Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @Lola_Pop with regards to the Star event https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/329110/star-race-info-feedback-thread-here#latest I am unable to give feedback as I can’t comment on the post, however I access the discussion I cannot get my keyboard to appear on my iPad. On other discussions I have a problem when there is only one page but the keyboard always appears, that is relatively easy to get around as you go to the next page away from where you’ve been tagged.

This not being able to get the keyboard to appear has happened before but strangely it was also a post initiated by yourself. I know it is something to do with the forum as it’s been happening to a lot of mobile users where there is only one page to a discussion. I’d like to know whether this is happening to all mobile users or just a few?

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Sharon_Loose ,

It's not happening to everyone- that's good on the one hand, but it makes it difficult for us to investigate. If you can send us a recording where we can see it, that would be very useful. Screenshots that show what happens are quite impossible to get 😅

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?