1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Collecting stars and other items

Options
Darknesss
Darknesss Posts: 12 Level 2
I was collecting stars 
(I didn’t finish) and all that. 
everything is gone. why? Is only level and lives.

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ there @Darknesss, welcome to the Community!

Could you explain the issues you are experiencing in a little more detail so we can help you?

• Where you collecting stars for the current Space Race event? (See more about this here)

• What do you mean when you say that "everything is gone"?

• Could you take a screenshot of your game map so we can have a better idea of what problems you are experiencing?

🍭 Just comment here below with any extra info you can provide & we'll go from there.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

廾ⅰ there again @Darknesss, thanks for reaching back out! 🙌

In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you so it’s worthwhile doing some housekeeping steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

⚙️ Please, try all the options below to see if they resolve the issue. ⬇️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Update both your device & your game app.

• Clear the cache in your device & game app.

• Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that any Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

🍭 Hope that helps & don't hesitate to come back here should the issue persist.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ there @Darknesss, welcome to the Community!

Could you explain the issues you are experiencing in a little more detail so we can help you?

• Where you collecting stars for the current Space Race event? (See more about this here)

• What do you mean when you say that "everything is gone"?

• Could you take a screenshot of your game map so we can have a better idea of what problems you are experiencing?

🍭 Just comment here below with any extra info you can provide & we'll go from there.

• Darknesss
    Options

new chance to collect the friendliest raccoon

This stars. I have done 24 srars of 30.

This happens

• [Deleted User]
    Options

廾ⅰ there again @Darknesss, thanks for reaching back out! 🙌

In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you so it’s worthwhile doing some housekeeping steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

⚙️ Please, try all the options below to see if they resolve the issue. ⬇️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Update both your device & your game app.

• Clear the cache in your device & game app.

• Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that any Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

🍭 Hope that helps & don't hesitate to come back here should the issue persist.

• Darknesss
    Options
  • nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options

You can delete the cache your game.

• Darknesss
    Options

Thanks for answer 😊

• Darknesss
    Options
    when will i get this?
    I updated the game and everything. 
    My daughter has already finished and 
    I haven’t even gotten one yet. 
    Although the pen was coming soon

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

Hello welcome to the community

I'm sorry if you still don't have this event but notice that some group of players get this events and other different but don't worry the event might appear any time just keep playing

• Darknesss
    Options

Ok thanks

it’s so weird that my daughter has 
    and I don’t. but 
    we live in the same house and all

• [Deleted User]
    edited March 2021
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ there again @Darknesss!

ℹ️ Bear in mind that, in order to keep special features like Events & Challenges (such as collecting new characters or costumes) accessible/available for all Players, you might have access to them sometimes & other Players may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.

• With that in mind, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version so you'll know what special features are available to you at a particular time).

🔺 Update the Game via your App Store.

• You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting the App Store & seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:

🕛️ Reminder ---> Rachel's Back in Town event ends in 4 days & 13 hours.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?