🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🚀 Star Race: Info & Feedback thread here!

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

I'm sure the Studio will really appreciate it 🤗

Apart from races, what other challenges would you like to have in a group or team, @crabapple ?

@dananelle , can you think on other elements that could be collected instead of stars?

@MightyWolf and @Nix66 , what would be better rewards for you?

It's interesting that you mention competing in teams in the Community...I'll keep that in mind, @siti_payung 😉

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Well at least make a better rewards like 5 Wrapped, 5 Striped, 5 regular and also some Gold Bars like between 20/50, of course this is for the first place rewards!

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @Lola_Pop I haven’t been able to comment on this discussion since last night, I’m hoping that has now been sorted. I have the star event but it doesn’t work if like me you’re stuck on one level during the time it’s available, maybe it could be collecting special candies or a certain colour candy. I’ve only managed to collect 8 stars and am in 35th place so I’ve got no chance of getting in the top 10...10th place being 1 lollipop hammer. This isn’t a problem as it’s just part of the game, at least it’s not a separate event that you’ve got to use precious lives up on.

I love Tiffi’s pilot costume, would be good to see it in the game. I must admit I prefer Dachs deliveries as you are working together in a team rather than against each other. As far as leaderboards are concerned I would prefer to see actual leader boards when you reopen an old level instead of only seeing one briefly when you first win the level. Friends is the only candy crush game where you can’t go back and look what your previous score was, instead you have to go straight into replaying it. It would be nice to know what your previous score was so you can aim to beat it.

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

@Lola_Pop , I've been thinking about what kind of group challenge, I have seen/participated in, that may be more beneficial to players. I play 8 different King games and I like how Diamond Diaries has: ⬇️ to help make it thru levels.

And when the designated goal is achieved you will also receive extra boosters and lives. Traders Chest is also a group challenge and the rewards are really good, but, sometimes you're waiting on that last person to fill his/her quota to open the Chest and time sometimes runs out before that person helps. As in every game it is a group effort.

😎❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈😍🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️😎

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,513 Pro Player 👑

@Lola_Pop , @MightyWolf . As most have said need more or better rewards. I love Tiffi"s costume and would like someday to have it in my scrapbook [hint, hint] . Yes I like competing in a group I enjoyed doing Dach's Deliveries but can no longer participate as I get kicked when I try to join it or a team. Great Challenge to all who worked on Star Race

• Biggorl
    Biggorl Posts: 17 Level 2

I can't get any stars as I am stuck on level 2127 for 3 weeks! I don't get any boosters or lives anymore😣

• Bubblenut01
    Bubblenut01 Posts: 19 Level 2

Do you like competing in a group in Candy Friends? Yes I love competing in a group but also like single play

💭 Do you like the art behind this new feature? The rewards? The way it works?

Yes I enjoy all the new features within the game

💭 What do you like best?

I like the challenge of the levels seeing if you can actually achieve the results of getting to the final level

💭 How could we improve it?

I think more chances of been able to get boosters

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 463 Level 3

Easily one of the worst events, if not the worst.

Consider the overall high difficulty of many levels, players can easily get stuck on any hard level and fail to earn star.

And unlike similar feature in CCS, there are only 3 days, such that it is all about luck whether one is at an easy zone.

The prize is another problem. Just 5 hammers for being the top? It would take more than 10 for me being stuck at 2133 while a newcomer before 100 needs no effort.

• jhoward205
    jhoward205 Posts: 8 Level 2

So the event just ended for me and the whole time i nvr once seen a leaderboard. The whole event i collected a total of 75 stars and didn't recieve nothing, so what was the event even for?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?