How can we improve Teams?

Options
2»

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,801 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options

Two questions about the team admin capabilities.

I created a team.

It now has 20 people.

And here is the usual story - there are inactive players.

In the team list, next to each player there is a button that opens a menu - "Kick out" and "Complain".

1. "Kick out"

I cannot remove a player from the team. When I click the kick out button, nothing happens. The player is not removed from the team. (Win10 and Android)

2. "Complain"

If I press this button, I am asked the question - "What are you complaining about?"

And there are 2 answer options - "Language" or "Spam".

Guys, I don't have the opportunity to communicate with the players of my team.

What can I complain about?

Please tell me the meaning of these buttons and how I can use them.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2021
    Options

@ElenaVorona Hi and welcome, As this is a very new feature to candy crush friends, there are going to be some bugs to iron out. Regarding the complain, i think there is eventually going to be a chat feature added to the team feature so this is probably there as that part of the feature slowly gets released. The kick out is also the same i think the team owner will eventually have the option to remove active players. Just the feature is that new we may have to be patient in some of things being added to the team feature

Thank you

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner

I agree with you about the chat. I agree that this button is designed for the future.

Regarding "Kick out" the player.

I here read somewhere that the team admin complained that his team was joined by players whom he did not want to see on his team. And it constantly deletes.

This admin removes them. Do you understand?

I can't delete players!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ElenaVorona Hi Again, Yes i understood, but still think as this is a very new feature you will get some things that will need ironing out. you may not be able to delete players due to a temporary issue or it might be that it is not available in everyones feature yet.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I will wait for a solution to the problem.

The game has many advantages. She interested me.

But there are many downsides that are annoying. In addition to the above problem, for example, one more.

I see how my so-called "friends" are asking for life. I send them lives.

I also ask my friends for life, but I have never seen that even one life came to me from them.

The same problem was once in the CCSS. But then they removed it.

And in this game, the problem remains.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ElenaVorona !

Thanks a lot for all these questions- I'll pass them on to the Studio and I hope I can give you some answers soon 😊

• ElenaVorona
    Options

One more problem.

Today the command quest "Delivery" has appeared.

Why do I have the same command on Win10 and Android, but different tasks?

When I enter the game on Android, I see how the players of my team are completing tasks. And don't see it on Win10.

I'm in a very stupid situation right now.

I want to play on Win10, I don't want to play on Android.

But to be a useful player in the team, I have to play on Android.

I have to choose - I play only for myself or only for the team. Because I cannot combine this on one device.

This is a really stupid situation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?