Pop Art

Pop art cause of the way she popโœด๏ธ on the scene

• saralynd1986
    saralynd1986 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
  • imbinks
    imbinks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love the colors and I would call her art, โ€œprimary visualsโ€. The reason I say this, is she uses vibrant yet simple colors on the primary and secondary colors of the

color wheel. Very clever and fun!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Friend-tastic crew!

Time to end this artistic contest and pick the 5 winners!

And they are:

"I love the colors and I would call her art, โ€œprimary visualsโ€. The reason I say this, is she uses vibrant yet simple colors on the primary and secondary colors of the color wheel. Very clever and fun!" by @imbinks

"I think Rachel's art style is Impressionism. She has such aย joie de vivreย approach to her are and life in general - that I definitely feel she belongs to the school of Impressionism like her fellow Frenchmen, Monet, Manet and Degas!" by @bearwithme

"Because it is also French which I believe Rachel to be. It is more a feeling than an actual picture. Sense Rachel paints with her tail it would be hard for her to look over her shoulder and paint detailed people or buildings, so she just dips her tail in paint and sweeps it across a canvas." by @istuff

"I think abstract expressionism. Rachel's not bound by any rules!" by @Smannawarp

@Lola_Popย As a good friend to Rachel, I know her very well and know her style is Baroque. As a french raccoon, she uses her tail to paint, therefore, it canโ€™t be Impressionism, because they use small thin brush stokes. Itโ€™s not cubism, that isnโ€™t fancy enough for Rachel and the shape is just not french enough for her. ๐Ÿ˜‰My dear friend paints Baroque style, she likes clear details to produce drama, exuberance and grandeur, everything our french raccoon is. Her paintings appeal to the senses and emotions, itโ€™s direct, obvious and dramatic. Thatโ€™s our Rachel, drama queen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Watch her pout and snob you when you lose ๐Ÿ˜ too cute. Totally Baroque style, it suits her ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜" by @Nat09

20 Gold Bars for you, my friends! Congrats! Please send us your player ID (some guides on how to find it HERE)

And thanks, everybody, for participating! โค๏ธ

Au revoir, mes amis!

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,521 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Impressionism

@Lola_Pop Wow! Thanks so much, this makes my day๐Ÿ˜Š. ID 10023309637

• imbinks
    imbinks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

@lola thank you for choosing my answer as a winner on your type of art, for gold bars. ID #1007253429

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Baroque

Thanks @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฐ

Congratulations to all the other winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Impressionism

Wow - thank you so much @Lola_Pop - I can always use gold bars in my Candy Crush Friends game. I am very close to reaching level 2000, so hopefully this will help me complete the remaining levels so I can get that level 2000 badge. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

Congratulations to all the other winners!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

(BTW - I loved your answer @Nat09 but Rachel is super talented and has such great control of her tail - that she can indeed paint in the impressionistic style if she desires.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Nat09 , @bearwithme and @istuff !

I've sent you the Gold Bars- please let me know if they arrive safe & sound! (you know the "journey" through cyberspace is rough and they get lost at times!)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?