🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Issues with the Pot of Gold event

Options
Bagus_T_Kuncoro
Bagus_T_Kuncoro Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Support

Hello. Per the subject, level 4 of the secret rainbow part 2 event is broken for me. The level loads followed by the perks, in my case two multicolor chocolate things. So far so good, only that I'm unable to make any moves now. I tried using the lollipop hammer and have restarted the level twice and still the same. This same issue happened to me several times in the past and now it's back. Hope you can look into it!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

廾ⅰ @Bagus_T_Kuncoro, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to let us know about the issue you are experiencing. 👍️

〽️ Could you please tell us what device & platform you are using to play your game?

〽️ Also, have you tried standard troubleshooting? This usually solves most issues so please follow the steps below & do let us know if the issue still persists.

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Update both your device & your game app.

• Clear the cache in your device & game app.

• Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

‼️ Do not uninstall you game at this moment. ‼️ An uninstall before a player has started and/or completed Part 2 of the event will result in them not getting Part 2.

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options
  • whatifiwasntlauren
    whatifiwasntlauren Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I earned the golden ticket 4 days ago, and since then i had the countdown to when the second part starts. Yesterday there was just nothing. I checked all day, logged out and back in. Today still nothing.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @whatifiwasntlauren, welcome to the Community!

Have you uninstalled you game app since you completed the first part of the event? If you have, that is the reason why the second part of the event is not showing up in your game. ‼️ An uninstall before a player has started and/or completed part 2 will result in them not getting part 2.

➡️ If you didn't uninstall the app, then we could try other things to see if that resolves the issue. Could you please tell us which device & platform you are using to play the game so we can help you further?

• whatifiwasntlauren
    Options

No I haven't uninstalled the game, or cleared the memory or cache. Just tried logging out and back in one time. And that was yesterday when part 2 still wasn't showing up after i had played several times that morning. But i had the countdown the night before when i went to bed i believe it was 3 or so hours until it was supposed to start. I'm playing on my phone. Lg stylo 4. It's an android version 8.1.0

• whatifiwasntlauren
    Options

Also in case you need it my game user id is 1297525656

• petegee
    petegee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I completed part 1, waited while part 2 counted down, then the event vanished? Why can’t I complete it?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@petegee Hi and welcome, Please check your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if the event reappears in your game.

If not can you please let us know what device you play on and also the version of the game you have

Will tag @Miss_Dani as she may have more information on this or will be able to report if theres an issue

Thank You

• almerindo
    almerindo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My event of gold bars disappeared

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@almerindo Hi and welcome, Seems like a couple of people have had this issue. can you try checking your device and game is up to date, log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

If above does not work can you please put on what device and game version you have

Will tag @Miss_Dani As she may have more information on this or will be able to report

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?