🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🍭 Unique & Shared 🍭

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Dear @DieOmimi! 🤗 I knew your name is Ina because our mutual friend @Elsa mentioned it but I would have never guessed that English is not a language you master. I figured you were a native English speaker so here goes my recognition to you for that! 🙌

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2021

@DieOmimi @Miss_Dani

Dear Ina!

I only had to read the first sentence and laughed. Let's play a new numbers game.

How many boring people are there?🤣😂😉

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,533 Friends Moderator

Haha @Spinnifix Basically I have nothing against number games or posting gifs and memes. But when I see people making 6 or 8 or more entries in a row, I miss the desire to do so.  I prefer such discussions, where you can learn more about the people behind the community names. It makes them more likeable.  The competitions are great, too, there is not so much spamm. I don't like spammers. 

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @Miss_Dani it’s good to find out different things about the lovely people in the community. I have known for a long time that @Nat09 is very fond of bunnies and only recently did I know that @Nix66 wants to get her pilots licence. It’s interesting to know that you enjoy racing cars. I used to ride a motorbike but have a bad back so can’t do that anymore. I also used to empty gaming machines and pool tables etc for a living which gave me the bad back...carrying all that money 😂 I am 60 plus years old and love photographing nature and the wildlife around me. I hate housework unless it’s someone else’s so spend my time either with a camera in my hand or my iPad often nodding off to sleep and spending my gold bars by accident when I do so 🙄 I have known our dear Elsa @Elsa and @Werner_Cichy as well as a few others for more years than I can remember after meeting on a Candy crush group on Facebook. I look forward to finding out some more about you all on here.

• DieOmimi

LOL @Sharon_Loose and @hechicerilla loves teddy bears. I was impressed by her Christmas tree in the German corner. I would have chosen her tree as the favorite. He has become so. 

I also like @Origins7_Dale humour towards the German members. He doesn't play Friends, but he's always funny and helpful. And he made me familiar with my current F-5 team. 

@me6412 is also an interesting member of the Community. I think it's good that he knows technique and puts his finger on the wound. Great respect.

I would also like to mention @Freddy_ I first met him when I had a question about my game Candy Crush. He advised me really well and I'm amazed at his abilities. He is always very helpful without being arrogant. I love that. 

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

Cool topic! I'm still fairly new to the community but not Candy Crush. I've been playing the game for years with long breaks here and there but since returning a few months ago I've really enjoyed it much more and you all play a part in that!

While my life isn't boring, I can only say much lol, but here's some short blips:

I'm only play original Candy Crush and probably won't change , some others look to "catrooney" for me.

(Not judging or complaining, just my useless opinion)

I have 2 dogs that make the days a little eas5

And lastly, I'm super happy I found this community full of nice and respectable people so thanks everyone 😄

Ó

• DieOmimi

Welcome to our sweet community @maryjane117. How did you find our discussion when you were playing "only" Candy Crush? Doesn't matter, we're happy to have you here. 

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Miss_Dani you’re right about the bunnies, I love bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🤣🤣

I also went Bungee jumping when I was younger, it was awesome. I wouldn’t be aloud now ( probably wouldn’t have been aloud then if I knew) since, as you know, I have 2 rare diseases, Arnold Chiari and Ehlers Danlos. My bunnies have helped me heal from the boredom of not being able to work, they are very special to me. 🥰

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @Miss_Dani

Interesting discussion. I love that you race cars. So a little about me... hmmm? 🤔

I grew up in the south (southeastern USA). North Carolina was where I was born and raised on a tobacco farm. I didn’t like working in it but it was good money for my family at the time. I met my husband when I was 18 years old and he was 21 years old. We’ve been married for 30 years and have one son, Patrick who is 25 years old. I do some work from home and my husband works for a remodeling company and as many of you know I have 6 cats and take care of a colony of stray cats in my neighborhood. I found this site because I needed to know where BGH went and I wanted it back and I stayed. I live in Florida now and enjoy the beautiful days here. 💕🤗

Thanks for the tag also @Miss_Dani 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?