🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum troll is back

Comments

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Thank you for your nice compliments @actipton80, I appreciate your kind words.

I am indeed blasting through the regular levels as fast as I can, to get all those bubblegum points and Dach’s Deliveries points to build up a supply of hammers.

With 10 hours left, I have over 8000 bubblegum points and over 10000 team points.

I ran out of bubblegum levels a long time ago and have been replaying the same bubblegum level over and over every few levels when it shows up.

I have been collecting the hammers with all those points and have a decent collection of them now:

I hope to get a few more before these events end. I actually would have more hammers, but I have had to use a few on some really hard levels.

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

@Miss_Dani @actipton80

@nnarkis you collected a lot of boosters. I had to use a lot.

I have the BBG Trol King, but I can't work wit him, it's bounce the bubblegum but doesn't destroy a lot as a booster. Maybe I don't now how?

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

@fabke He's hard to use. When you switch his bubble with another candy it makes four little bubbles that bounce in an x shape. Each bounce destroys one candy or does one damage to a blocker. I think each little bubble bounces four times unless it runs out of space. If a bubble hits a special candy it will activate it. So before you switch a bubble, look at what is diagonal from the candy you are going to switch the bubble with. You can get a lot of good cascades and combos once you figure out how to strategize with BGT.

• fabke

@actipton80

Thanks very much, I will try later to use him.

• King_Neal

I’m sorry I could not give you a good answer for how to use the Bubblegum Troll @fabke but I really didn’t know how he worked either.

Thanks to @actipton80 for the very useful information on how the Bubblegum Troll works. I’ll have to try him out on some levels and see if I can take advantage of his unique abilities.

• actipton80

@fabke and @nnarkis

You're welcome. BGT is actually fun to use once you figure him out.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

In case you want more BGT tricks:

His blast can be switched with cookies and swirls without matching anything.

His blast can be switched with color bomb or coloring candy without blowing them up.

His blast deals 2 damage to hearts.

• King_Neal
    edited April 2021

Thank you @AkumaXX, I will try out your helpful hints and see if I can get better at using the BGT. His powers are a bit tricky to figure out.

• fabke

@AkumaXX I tried BGT yesterday with special boosters and he didn't do nothing are with fish, color bombs or wrapped candies. I need a lot of practice

• actipton80

@fabke If you switch a bubble with one of those special candies it doesn't activate it, but if the bubble bounces and hits a special candy it will activate it. I've used bubbles to move special candies without activating them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?