🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not able to play new levels/ I've been pushed back some levels

rmad
rmad Posts: 11 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Support

Hi, new boards usually show up on Wednesdays, but I don't see any, just wondering if there's a delay or is it just me.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello sweet Friends!

This has been reported to the Studio, and they are investigating what happened at the moment.

Thanks for reporting it and thanks, @gr33n3y3z , for the heads-up!

Our super Game Mods will update you as soon as we have more information- thanks for your patience, guys! 🙏

Answers

• DaveRef
    DaveRef Posts: 7 Level 2

I am currently on level 4182. However, all day long, when I start the game, it takes me to the end of the previous chapter, at level 4180, with the construction sign in place and will not let me progress. A couple of times today, I was successful killing/force stopping the game and it allowed me to move on, but mostly when I start, it puts me back at 4180. How can I fix this? I hhave tried clearing cache and restarting the device.

Device is Google Pixel 5 running Android 11 with March security update.

• mouris33
    mouris33 Posts: 15 Level 2

The same thing is happening to me also.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

👋 廾ⅰ @DaveRef & @mouris33, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you so it’s worthwhile doing some troubleshooting steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

⚙️ Please, try all the options below to see if they resolve the issue. ⬇️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Update both your device & your game app.

• Clear the cache in your device & game app.

• Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

🍭 Hope that helps & don't hesitate to come back here should the issue persist.

Ccing. @headoperations & @Freddy_ in case they have more info.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

👋 廾ⅰ @rmad, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Please, make sure that your game is updated to its latest version so we make sure that you are getting the latest content.

---> If after updating your game the issue still persists, please reach back out to us here & comment with your Game ID and we'll do our best to help you (any screenshots you might have that show the issue you are experiencing would be helpful too).

• rmad
    rmad Posts: 11 Level 2

Yes everything is up to date, last board being 4180. Game ID is 5590907195

• DaveRef

I have tried all but the reinstall, as I have many boosters, some of which were paid, and I only use them on new levels.

I am seeing many reports of this issue. As such, I do not think it is an issue with my device. BTW, I am now on the April Security Update for Android 11.

Game ID is 1318466616

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

Don't reinstall, it's not just you, I don't think they were released for anyone.

• DaveRef

I already passed 4181, so they were released at some point. Were they then withdrawn?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@DaveRef Hi and welcome, Looking at some other posts they were released at some point but may then have been removed due to a technical error or something, as you not the only one at the end of the map with this issue

Will tag @Miss_Dani as she may be able to report or try to get some information on this.

Thank you

• DaveRef
    edited April 2021

@Freddy_ and @Miss_Dani,

I am eager for an update on the next set of levels and what resulted in them being pulled suddenly. Hopefully, I still get credit for completing 4181.

Thanks for the assist so far.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?