🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• The_King420
    The_King420 Posts: 13 Level 2

Well hello, so I am very glad for you all to meet me, 😂. They call me the king cuz in everything I do I take the lead and I always bring home the WIN!! Don't forget to comment.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello!

There is the international corner for French, German and French. as it is, there are the ambassadors that go with it.

For French it is: @Nat09

for Spanish it is: @hechicerilla

for German, it's me: @Spinnifix

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Spinnifix

We are here to help 🤗 you can press on any of the links below 👇🏻 to reach any of the international communities 😀

Welcome everyone/ Bienvenue à tous 😊🐰

• LilDarlin71
    LilDarlin71 Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello everyone. I’m new in the King community. Love the candy crush games.

• Niki2021
    Niki2021 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello everyone, I just started playing and am doing good.

• mdaniels1969
    mdaniels1969 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for letting me join the community..

Hi everyone

I'm a newbee. Would like to be put on the tagging list excited to get more team mates. Short on lives makes it hard to get very far..

Thanks everyone

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,863 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @LilDarlin71 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Games! ❤️😊

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• dharryfn
    dharryfn Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello folks! Player of Soda and Friends here. Love puzzles, travel, roller coasters, and broadway shows! So random lol. Hope everyone is have a great weekend!

• dawnprather66
    dawnprather66 Posts: 1 Newbie

Been enjoying all the king games

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?