๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿพ Lovely Pets- win Gold in a Friends style Contest!

Comments

• Chesso
    Chesso Posts: 21 Level 2

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฉ

• 1509hk1547
    1509hk1547 Posts: 46 Level 2

this little guy is my eldest baby, his name is Bunny (I am sorry). he was rescued in 2015, he is 10 years old now. his girlfriend, nikita, is more pitbull than a rabbit, really. she will attack you at first sight, but anyway I still love her and will continually try to pet her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

my youngest goes by Rogerinho, (Brazilian way to say "little roger").

if they were supposed to be characters in a game, I'd keep their names and put hats on the boys and a big flower crown on nikita's head. my bunny squad would help jumping or digging in levels with bananas, hay or grass.

• 1509hk1547
    1509hk1547 Posts: 46 Level 2

@Nat09 omg!!!! your bunny just looks like my youngest one ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    edited April 2021

I don't have any really good pics of my dog, but I do have a nice portrait of my budgie, Izzy, He's a sweet little bird, and he talks too.

If Izzy was in the game he would collect cyan candies for his power because they match his color the closest. I'm not sure what his power would be, but since budgies like to pull on strings and things, maybe he would do double damage to three licorice links that are not next to each other.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    edited April 2021

Hello sweet Friends,

After seeing so many sweet bunnies around, I've decided to go with our Lillie this time- she's not with us anymore, but she was a very special rabbit. So strong-willed and stubborn ๐Ÿคฃ.

Her Candy Friends name would be LilliePop (hahaha) and her superpower would definitely have something to do with the wrapped candies, as she was quite "explosive" but sweet ๐Ÿฐโค๏ธ

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @gr33n3y3z ๐Ÿฅฐ

@1509hk1547 love your bunnies ๐Ÿ˜ they are adorable, the last one does look like Leo ๐Ÿฅฐ

Love the picture of Lillie @Lola_Pop cool shades ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry she has past away. She sounds like my other bunny Stormy ( my son really) what a storm he can bring ๐Ÿคฃ a lot of attitude for such a small bunny, he likes to stump a lot ๐Ÿคฃ

• Krystib
    Krystib Posts: 2 Pro Player 👑

Here is my dog Leo. We named him Leo because he was so small and my kids thought that he should have a big name so it was Leonardo. ๐Ÿ˜† He is a miniature Daschund and is 13 years old. But he and I still go out 3 times a day for walks. He is such a great dog and a member of my family.

In this picture, Leo is teaching me to stop and smell the flowers ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜„

• lilianacac
    lilianacac Posts: 8 Level 2

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4

This is Bella we got her from the SPCA. She loves going to our neighbors house to be loved on...she's very sweet she's never bitten anyone. But she's also a scaredy cat. She's scared of bubbles..she doesn't like baths..and sometimes birds scare her. I'm glad to have gotten her, she can tell when something is wrong.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?