πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🐾 Lovely Pets- win Gold in a Friends style Contest!

Comments

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

This is not my cat, but looks a lot like it. A friend named her once but I don't even remember it, I always called her kittie anyway.

The house has some vine roots around it, to make shade and grapes on the 1st floor where I live. My cat was always hidding amongst the leaves, trying to catch the birds that came for the grapes. She used the vine trunk to go down on the ground floor yard and back up. She liked grapes but never ate them from the vine, she meowed at me to cut some and feed her. She hated indoors, she would never stay inside for more than an hour, I had to move her bed on the balcony. One day almost a year ago she just dissapeared, and I haven't adopted a new one since, i think I'm still waiting for her to return, hoping she's still alive.

I would say blue candies for her, as she loved an oversised blue sweater I had with a tube pocket, and she would often sit inside it, head out one end, back-feet and tail out the other end, while I was walking around.

Maybe after 15 blue candies, she would place a color-candy on the board.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Oh my..oh my! These cute pets😍.

@1509hk1547 - aww your bunny squad is adorable. That's really honorable to have gotten your bunny from a rescue πŸ’ͺπŸ€—.

@actipton80 - your bird is beautiful! What kind of words does he say I'm just curious 😁? When I was a child I used to have a bird too, and my mother taught the bird how to say 'here kitty kitty' and it would tease the cats we had in the house πŸ˜….

@Lola_Pop- your bunny was super cute, I love the color. Haha Lilliepop I love the name😁.

@Ashraf - that was a really sweet story you told about your birds and releasing them into back the wild. I know you might feel some regret now not knowing their status,because they were so used to being handled by humans ,but I'm sure They were much happier being able to fly around and doing bird things πŸ€—

@Krystib - your dog Leo is lovely! You made me laugh ' Leo is teaching me to stop and smell the flowers' πŸ˜…, sounds like your dog is super fun to hang around with.

@aautz1 - Bella sounds like a sweet cuddly dog, I find it cute that she's afraid of bubbles and birdsπŸ€—. My cat is also afraid of bubbles, I find it hilarious πŸ˜….

@MollyMolls- your two cats have awesome names! I like the background story on how you named them after the Blues Brothers.

@BQN537- your dog Syd, was a really beautiful dogπŸ€—. I like the idea about removing two layers of the blockers that would be really helpful πŸ’ͺ.

@hippie @Hippie64- I love the turtle knitting that your grandma does, that's so sweet. I've never seen a turtle with a cute little knitted outfit around the shell oh my gosh 😍. Love it!

@Iffu2- Dach's is a super cool friend indeed,and a great helper in dunk the cookie levels for sure!

@Kate3A - I hope your cat finds it's way back to you safe and soundπŸ€—. That's really cool I've never heard of cats eating grapes interesting!

@rajdeeptb - oh my gosh! Your dog is so darn cute! What breed of dog is he/ she?

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,063 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @gr33n3y3z

Syd was one of a kind 🀠

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

@gr33n3y3z Izzy's favorite word is budgie. He also says "you're so cute" and Hi, Izzy bird!" He also imitates all the squeaky cabinet doors in the kitchen, imitates the dog's little whine she does when she wants out of her crate, imitates the cat's whine she does when she wants out the back door, and does such a perfect imitation of the cat hissing that we actually thought it was her at first.

• Abrck1026
    Abrck1026 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a cat named Loki. He was named because he is somewhat of a trickster and picks on the other cats all while being cute and sweet.

• What would their name be? Loki
    • What about their powers & abilities? They would turn all candies a random color
    • How about their costume? They would be a cat of course
    • What type of Levels would your pet be most helpful at? Revealing penquins

• Shirtae
    Shirtae Posts: 66 Pro Player 👑

Pastor and Lucius. Pastor got his name because he pretends to be a good doggie but when your back is turned, he does all kinds of naughty things!! Lol

Lucius doesn't care of you are looking right at him, will do all the naughty things right in front of you!! Lol

In the game they would be Hot cocoa and creamy vanilla. One would wear a blue leather jacket with matching hat and the other would wear a red suit with black stripes. They would free all the animals by throwing big paws on the screen to clear obstacles!!! They would be useful on any level because their paws are always ready to dig in!!!πŸ•πŸ•

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello Friends & Pets!

This fun and cute contest has come to an end- our fabulous @gr33n3y3z will announce the winners soon, so stay tuned! 😎

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?