🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who uses the "recommended" character the most often?

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Second what @Veeresh and @Dimling said. Recommended first, daily quest second, fav characters last. 
  • pippyski
    pippyski Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

My favourite character is Misty.

I don't rate the Troll, not really sure what he actually does and I have never passed a level using him

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I will start with the recommended character first unless it 's one I don't like. After that I will mix them up, Yeti seems to be my go to guy😍

• kačoun
    kačoun Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options
  • Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

On a new level, if I don't win with the recommended character after a few tries, I will use some body else. The exception to the rule is I normally always use Nutcracker if he is an option.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I also usually try the #1 recommended character first, and depending on how close to success I came, switch to the #2 recommended character next, and finally if both #1 and #2 have been utter failures, I’ll try character #3 (which will change over time). The design team has said that the #1 recommended character seemed more effective to them, but I certainly have encountered levels where the #2 or even the #3 character was the only way I could finally succeed at that level.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I'm with you @Uncle_Bob , I use the recommended friend first and if I'm not having any luck with that recommend friend I'll switch it up. The only time I never go with a recommend friend is if.. I feel like a different character will be more useful, example: If it's a dunk the cookies level and the recommended friend is Tiffi I'll go with Dach or the Nutcracker, they're more useful in that type of level... Let's be honest Tiffi is a weak friend IMHO I usually never choose her to play with recommend or not.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,730 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

I have already commented on this because it is misleading. Therefore it should be omitted. It's not always true. You should choose your own character. I tented to decide for myself.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi!

I have two screenshots of levels, where the third!! character helped me pass the level, while playing with the recommended I was stuck!

It is a coinsidense that this character is the Jelly Queen! She is not my favorite character, but is one of the characters I think as very helpful!

Super Hard Level 1600

This screenshot shows recommended characters!

1st recommended character is Yeti!

The 3rd character varies from time to time:

I was lucky to have the Jelly Queen as 3rd character when I won this level. Unfortunately I have not a pre- game screenshot, only the screenshot after my win:

Hard level 1604, recommended character Olivia and 3rd character in this screenshot is the BBG Troll:

When I won, 3rd character was the Queen and I selected her after numerous unsuccessful tries

with Olivia, a character that I always prefer on "octapus" levels!

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    edited August 2021
    Options

I mostly used the recommended character! After a long time I started using the best character, according to my experience about the level's type! ( jam, hearts, dunk cookies, ... )

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?