clb54
clb54 Posts: 2 Newbie

Can’t get lives from friends

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,296 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @clb54 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Can you tell me in which game you are having this issue?

Is it one of the Candy Games OR Farm Heroes OR some other game?

Can you please clarify by replying back, so that I can suggest you further steps!

Please post your reply by typing in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• clb54
    clb54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Playing “original” Candy Crush. Game shows I have a life from a friend, and when I select it it disappears and I do not get the life. And the “gift” repeatedly appears with the same result I have logged out and back in, but to no avail.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

@QueenMia

Hi there!

Even in this saga there are problems with life. Even I have to wait 30 minutes before I can play again. I hardly get any life from players. It cannot be that nobody is playing. Would be utopian.

Andoid Tablet: Version: 1.30.3

• lyndseykhill
    lyndseykhill Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m playing candy crush friends and have never got lives from friends,

• Melwanda1974
    Melwanda1974 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

😥 HELP! I am unable to receive the lives sent by friends. I have tried every suggestion that anyone has posted.

• rinapretorius
    rinapretorius Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

And my progress with friends

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

@rinapretorius Hi and welcome,

Please check you device and game are up to date and log out and clear the cache from your app store, restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue

There is currently a Facebook Avatar/ Friends issue in the game that the studio are working on a fix for

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ @rinapretorius, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this & will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

• In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 
    • This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay or your normal level progression. However, it might mean that you might not see your Avatar and/or might be unable to see other Facebook-connected players.

➡️ Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.

• NanetteWild
    NanetteWild Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Lives show up from friends but when I click on them they disappear? Can anyone help me Please?

• GummyBear222
    GummyBear222 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this & will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

• In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 
    • This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay or your normal level progression. However, it might mean that you might not see your Avatar and/or might be unable to see other Facebook-connected players.

Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?