🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Completing Daily Quests for Color Bombs or Coloring Candies

Options
Uncle_Bob
Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
edited June 2021 in Discussions

Some Daily Quests require making a number of Color Bombs or Coloring Candies. One strategy for making them involves backtracking to a level that has (1) only 4 candy colors and (2) an open workspace for manipulating the candy patterns. One such level is 4321, which has only cyan, orange, red, and yellow candies and a reasonably-sized workspace that can be cleared (Step 1):

As you clear the workspace, keep a close lookout for patterns that either directly make a Color Bomb, or which can be manipulated to create that pattern (Step 2):

Coloring Candies are harder to make than Color Bombs, but keep a lookout for possible ways to create the required pattern of candies:

Finally, once you have created a Coloring Candy, look very closely for how you could use it to change the colors of exactly the right candies to create ANOTHER Coloring Candy. In this example, setting off the first red Coloring Candy created a second red Coloring Candy lower down in the workspace:

Does anyone else have effective strategies for making Color Bombs and Coloring Candies?

One thing I have found out, is that the Color Bombs or Coloring Candies produced by “dispensers” that you find on a few levels will NOT count as ones that you must create to satisfy a Daily Quest, so you have to really MAKE them. Cheers and Happy Crushing!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @Uncle_Bob! I think you will get a much better response on this if you post it in the CC Friends Saga Discussion area. Since this is the Player's Corner, if some of the community members don't play CC Friends Saga they won't know what you are referring to. I recognize your print screens because I play this game.

There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Tagging active Candy Crush Friends Players into spoiler :

@Jasmina@Spinnifix@Julie_Andrews@Elsa@Sukanta_Biswas@DeepshikhaSharan@Sharon_Loose@Acv@LoveDachs, @siti_payung@Iffu2@lemcbl@rajdeeptb@aijaziqbal@BubbleGumSoda@teresawallace44@Nix66@MollyS@Anna79@SweetHubert@Cats4Caz@me6412@Fakhri@jenniferhagenbuch48@Ray2hrd2plz504@wbh_cecilia@Andres-2@nassiah04@JSimpson4@NikitaOhOh@nguyenanhduy1591999@laley@Niki_bg@Autofire@sarma_palash57@GingerBlueEyes@MelMel1975@dananelle@Cw1310@fabke@David5023@D2V@aguslicka@rebelchild@johamilton@ellectra@nnarkis@Ransome30@istuff@Yosca@paul5473@Winge@anickol3@ElenaVorona@Mattia_@PummyRaj @Glenn1972@kiara_wael@Werner_Cichy@Nat09@bearwithme@Crimson_Dawn@gr33n3y3z@Albert_Heinrich@tininha1975@Ashraf@MountainMom@lhalha@Anahita_2005@Elenna@Mr_Peely@BlueberryCupcake@little_kay@Evan_Lei@Yorben_Goeree@Freddy_@hechicerilla@Annwat@bekicrusher@Tasty_Cake@Pitty_Kitty@ChrisMiller@kaosha_1981@wabsy246@Sameeksha3@GlenysB@crabapple@DieOmimi@reshma_2121@Timhung@lilikoikisses@SBH@actress@actipton80@KENTFIELDER@Greymane, @ACDW, @lincow, @Ruksana541, @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e, @bsabrina69, @crippso69, @Nwosu, @Shirtae, @DGenevieve, @BQN537, @dharryfn, @daniel47, @1509hk1547, @NikolaosProdromidis, @whereishannaa, @Marriam1, @littlemissmim08, @CassD, @samuye2222, @SabrinaM, @MemawD, @taraskelly1, @CerbeRus777, @danicandy, @Kate3A, @Roha, @Kilroy73, @lilmamachrislong34, @DaniTheOG, @ItsTrish24, @Lucy71, @katsusy, @barbfuentes1, @jellyjean and @jeanps

** If who wants to subscribe Candy Crush Friends Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @Uncle_Bob 👍

Wow... you have so much lollipops. 🤩🤩❤️😍😍

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim and great redirecting @Elsa Haha Haha you both had a lot to type but very interesting information indeed and thank you for that. I agree with you @DGenevieve he does have a lot of Candy Hammers and Wrapped Hammers also. Haha Haha Haha 🙃😜🙄😝🤣😄

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Wow... you have so much lollipop 🍭

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

@DGenevieve , @me6412 , and @Iffu2 I guess I do have more lollipop hammers than many others, but the reason is that I have been “stuck” at a CCFS Level for many days when just 1 lollipop hammer would have allowed me to progress, and that was VERY frustrating! So now when the “watch video ad” for extra credit for lollipop hammers is offered, I ALWAYS watch them. Sometimes those video ad offers will go away for a month or so, and I need to have enough lollipop hammers to keep progressing if and when that happens. Besides, I like most of those video ads as they show me new, useful products and services that I might in fact use, and sone are really funny!

The “prizes “ you actually get are just points toward the single, striped, and wrapped types of lollipop hammers, but typically you will get enough credit to get a lollipop hammer every other video ad or so.

However, I usually FIRST try to solve that CCFS level with the Video Ad that gives +4 moves, and then use 1 or at most 2 lollipop hammers to actually win that level. Being frugal with my lollipop hammers and using them only as a last resort makes them last longer, and thus I have accumulated quite a few of them, I guess. Cheers from Uncle Bob!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Uncle_Bob I wish I had that option in my game, as it would help me in beating some of those difficult levels that seem impossible to do, as it has it no video's for me to view only a daily reward of few points towards getting a Lollipop hammer and that takes 7 sometimes 8 days to require and by then it's tiring to want to play the game....Good luck to you in this Thread my Community friend.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Well..@Uncle_Bob .. I used to have half as much lollipops as you do, which is still a lot, but unfortunately, they all disappeared.🙄 🤷‍♀️ I used to be very frugal with those, but now I see no point of saving too much anymore.

Those extra moves do help a lot, but I never paid too much attention to the ads... and some are actually very very annoying.😐

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

@me6412 You have my sympathy! Before I knew what that “ad video” button meant, I never clicked on them and was in exactly the same frustrating situation you are in! Yes, it also took me days to get a lollipop hammer and it made the game very tedious. (1) Ok, but you do also have that “Daily Reward ” thing occurring—>does it cycle through small reward, small reward, small reward, and then onto a medium or even large daily reward like my Daily Awards do? (2) Do you also have the 3 Daily Quests, usually consisting of an easy quest, a medium quest, and a difficult quest each day? If so, when you complete each quest , do they give you a small, medium. and large amount of credit towards the Friendly Fish, Friendly Charge, and Friendly Coloring Candy boosters, and sometimes a little credit toward the lollipop hammers? If your version of CCFS has at least Daily Quests, maybe I could help you figure out more efficient ways to complete the daily quests, get boosters + lollipop hammers, and THEN get past that difficult level.

But I wish I could figure out WHY your version of CCFS does not have “watch ad videos” option. The ad videos do seem to be almost all from local businesses in my area of the US (within 15 miles of my location), and I’m certain King gets paid to show those ad videos to potential local customers. And I KNOW that the video ads are downloaded from the Internet right when you click on that video button, because if our Wifi (WiLan) Internet connection fails, the video will fail to load and we do not get any reward! Possibly businesses in your area do not use the Internet for that kind of direct marketing to potential customers? Otherwise, would you have any idea why the video ads are not offered in your area or on your device? Wish you had a better game-playing situation!

• Uncle_Bob
    Options

@DGenevieve What?? You lost all your lollipops?? That’s unfair! Did you complain to the “help” section of this website? They really should work with you to restore your lost lollipops! I think I read a sequence of posts whee they restored someone’s gold bars, and I wish they could help you also.

But another very odd and frustrating thing happened to my partner and me: when we were somewhere near Level 3,000, we got suddenly thrown back to around Level 1400 ,so we lost over 1,000 levels of progress! Wow were we upset about that! But we just kept playing back down at those lower levers for the next week or so and then suddenly, without warning, we were restored back to our 3000+ level just as if nothing had happened! But partly because of that I have never deleted and restored the app on my iPad, because I am afraid I might also lose those 100s of lollipops if I do, and they represent watching a LOT of ad videos!

I agree that some of the ad videos are annoying—for me , the ones where you have to watch for a full minute and somebody is just sitting there and talking and talking about how great they and their company are, are the most boring videos. But I like the ones of new and interesting products like jar lid openers and other odd gizmos, and I don’t even mind ads for things I don’t use like lipstick! But some of the ads are really funny! Did you see the one of the lady juggling her iPhone and then dropping it on the pavement, but it doesn’t break because she installed the extra screen cover on it?? That lady was a really talented juggler, so I loved watching her do that act!

I’m curious: Which are your favorite ads, and which ads do you find to be the nost annoying?

Anyway, glad you at least have the video ad option, and some of the CCFS levels really are so difficult that my partner and I have to get Friendly Fish, Friendly Charge, and Friendly Coloring Candy boosters, AND use the ad video for +4 moves at the end of the game, AND use 1-3 lollipop hammers before the 4th and final move to finally win that level. Knowing how difficult some levels are, I have a lot of sympathy for the folks like @me6412 who do not seem to have all those resources!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?