🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🤔  New feature? 🍭

DaniTheOG
DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
edited June 2021 in Support

👋 High peeps, what's up?!

... As many of you know, Wednesdays are for updates/new Levels/and all that fun stuff. Many of you also know that yours truly here like to kill two birds with one stone. 🙃

🍭 So here I am bringing this question to you as I - unsuccessfully 🤦‍♀️ - try to get a decent score for my dear @gr33n3y3z's 'Beat the Mods' contest (do go HERE for that & give me an even harder run for the money Gold Bars & Badge).

Turns out that after updating my app today this little something something showed up. ⬇️

◽️ See the special candies next to each of the characters? ⬆️

I know, cute, right?! 🍭

... .... ... But, is this a new feature? 🤔 ... Or have I been blind since at least early 2020 when my friend @Nat09 introduced me to the game? 🙃

◽️ Well, I don't want to click Play before knowing exactly what's what & before knowing what this new feature brings about so I figured I reach out to y'all in the hopes that you can throw this old dog a bone. 🙏 Will you? Pretty please...! 😋

In turn, you might get a beautiful Accepted Answer from a thankful player 🙋 and -perhaps 😅 - if I do end up getting a good score thanks to the new 'goodies' for the above mentioned Contest I might just throw some tips over there for those of you who, like me, are determined to get the beautiful Badge. 🍭

📧 And now to the tagging bit.

@Diamond Lim, you might want to spread your tagging powers as well and pass the word on this. 💎

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?