🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are the responsibilities of a Dachs Delivery Service team leader??

Comments

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@Grumpy_Old_Man Yes! I agree!

First, to clarify, I get 20 new levels per week , rather than per fortnight, so during a 10-day DDS cycle I will predictably have 20-40 total new levels available.

But I totally agree on the basic strategy of doing my 3 Daily Quests first, because the Team Tasks always include the “Complete 10 Quests” task. I usually backtrack to complete them without using up any of my new levels.But when the 10 Quests are complete, or when I’ve completed all 3 of my Daily Quests and can do no more, it’s nice to “shift gears” and find new levels for the other Team Tasks.

If you can complete most of those Team Tasks in 1 day, you are working very hard indeed, and I am glad to have you on our team! It will be very interesting to see how many deliveries we can complete on the next DDS cycle!

I also hope other team members will see these posts and play the DDS more effectively. I have read other team players commenting that their team members do not seem to know some of the basics like how to change Team Tasks in DDS to best fit their new levels. But the better we collectively play DDS, the more efficiently we all collect the rewards. Cheers!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

What's ur team name @Uncle_Bob?? Maybe i can wait for some inactive players to be kicked out to join in 😂

• Uncle_Bob

@Sour_Apples Thank you for the compliment! My team’s name is simply “Uncle Bob”, and you would be welcome to join us when space is available! It would be wonderful to have another team member that I could directly communicate with, because by coordinating our individual efforts we could all work more efficiently as a team and get more rewards.

But meanwhile, is there any advice/information/strategies about the basic CCFS game or the Dachs Delivery Service that I could share which would help you play better and advance more levels? I’m near the “end of the road”, which is 4440 for the IOS version of CCFS, but where are you? Different new features are introduced along the way, so you may be encountering new things wherever you are that I have had to learn how to cope with along the way. Things like those “eggs” that must be cracked open for +5 moves really change what your strategy must be for that level! But there would be no use for me to discuss things you haven’t met yet, or things that you can perfectly well cope with already!

Cheers!

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

@UncleAl742 you said

“Earn new stars”, which doesn’t depend on what kind of new level you have, so every completed level counts (and I THINK that if you go back and increase a completed 1-star level to be either 2 or 3 stars, those extra stars count also, if I remember correctly.).

That is correct. At least it works for me.

• Uncle_Bob

So my Dachs Delivery Service team has completed 5 Team Tasks for Delivery #2 and is currently working on the final task of “getting 150 mew stars”, which is one of the most difficult Team Tasks as if requires successfully completing about 60 levels.

As you can see, I am at the Super Hard level 4440 right before the “rabbit hole”. If I plunge ahead now, I will earn stars, but I will not get another Super Hard level until 4460, and I will predictably complete some of my Daily Quests. I know that as soon as my team earns 49 more stars, we will immediately get a new Delivery #3 of 6 Team Tasks that will certainly include the “Complete 10 Quests” task, and may well include the “Complete 3 Super Hard Levels” task. So the short-term goal of helping my team earn 150 stars to complete Delivery 2 conflicts with the long-term goal of helping my team complete Delivery 3’s new set of 6 Team Tasks. So what would you do if you faced a situation like this?

Since I ran out of CCFS levels on the previous session of DDS (as shown in my June 27th posting above), I am currently not playing and letting the team complete Delivery #2 so that I can better help on Delivery #3 and have more levels to work with for future deliveries, but that inaction makes me uncomfortable! I repeat, “What would you do?”

• Grumpy_Old_Man

Hi @Uncle_Bob just leave it to the rest of your team. We are now over half way through DDS 5. Just do what you can and leave the rest to us.

• Grumpy_Old_Man

But as a direct answer to your question, I would leave level 4440. Unless there is an hour to go for DDS and we only need the one super hard level to unlock some more goodies. I think we still have a few days left.

• Uncle_Bob

I did complete 4440 to help satisfy the “3 Super Hard Levels” Team Task for Delivery #5, and have been using 4442 to make Color Bombs, Coloring Candies , Fish, Wrapped Candies , and other things for the team over the last day as it is a rare level that only has 3 candy colors:

• Uncle_Bob

I have discussed the automatic deletion of team members for Dachs Delivery Service elsewhere, but pertinent to this thread: Should a DDS Team Leader remove (“kick out”) team members who have not progressed any levels for the last 2 months (roughly 3 sessions o DDS)? Is that formally one of the Team Leader’s duties?

So far, I have eschewed the removal of non-performing team Member and let the operating system do so automatically. BUT, after see how hard some of my DDS team members like @Grumpy_Old_Man work on Team Tasks, I am coming to the conclusion that is is unfair to the hard-working team members for me to allow the non-progressing team members to remain on the team. Some of the Team Tasks REQUIRE that the Level be completed, so a non-progressing team member cannot help with those tasks, which tasks therefore fall upon the other team members.

I am familiar with both military and aviation team contexts, where the safety and lives of team members depends on the adequate performance of all members of the team. But CCFS is a game rather than a real work context, so I am reluctant to apply the same standards, particularly when I CANNOT communicate directly with the team members in question and try to educate, motivate, and clarify consequences to them BEFORE resorting to removal from the team.

What does everyone else think?

• Grumpy_Old_Man

Because we are now on DDS 7, I don't see the need to kick inactive players. If we were only just starting DDS 2, that would be different.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?