1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Completing Daily Quests for Color Bombs or Coloring Candies

2»

Comments

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

@Uncle_Bob

Oh, believe me, I asked for help, but those lollipops weren’t purchased, so nothing was done. 🤷‍♀️ I’m also at/near the top of the map like you, so you can imagine how much hard work was done to accumulate those.

I’m glad the level issue worked out for you.👍

My favorite ad? It’s the AirPods Pro-Jump commercial. That is actually entertaining. The annoying ones? The long ones with lots of talking.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@Uncle_Bob Thank you for replying back to me, I have come to believe that I miss out on several options in King Games, mainly because I vote on King Games Panel although there may be more members from the Community yet I haven't found anyone as of this time some have inquired about it but none have really posted any content of issues from voting on ideas from the Panel.

I receive nothing for this other than trying to make sure that everyone from this Community and everyone else receives the most from what I can get voted on into the games I am Paneled on. So I noticed that other members have options like a floating Hot Air Balloon in Candy Crush Saga that gives them extra booster's, and some receive extra booster's in Jelly Saga for watching videos, and both these I do not have and my games are updated every 3 or 4 days and I play on a ISO Tablet and it's new.

I keep myself updated on everything and anything regarding my Games, Tablet and Services. I can't figure out why I haven't been receive these options except for the reason of being on this KGP, I do have daily offered booster's on all games, even though as you mentioned Candy Crush Friends this only offers a very small reward of less goal of achieving a character or a booster and it takes sometimes 6 or even 9 days to get the booster and about 25 to 30 day on the characters if your lucky, and only if I remember to login without missing a certain point, if I do it's like starting over and that takes my wanting to play Friends away at times.

Candy Crush Friends Saga seems to be the hardest game for boosters and completing quest and is something that I bring up during The Panel Votes, they are wanting to make Candy Crush Friends Saga the choice Game of King Games.

• darlancm2
    darlancm2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there, i'm new in this community and i wanna ask, if someone might answer me:

Is the Coloring Candy based in a real-life candy and, if it does, which is that candy?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?