πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🌞 Sunny Tales 🌞

Comments

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Originally I didn't get this until three hours ago. What happened is that instead of clearing the cache, I accidentally deleted all data instead! Then Sunny Tales appeared. I didn't have any boosters or lollipops, but I would guess that if you followed what I did that you would lose them all. That's what happens with another king game I play.

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,178 Pro Player 👑

One week doneβœ…βœ…

• chris64lu
    chris64lu Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi folks the event Sunny Tales had appeared 3 days and now it has not appeared again please help.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

My partner completed Level 7 of Sunny Tales with 14 moves to spare, but she did have the Friendly Coloring Candy booster.

With no boosters, I did still finish Level 7 on my first attempt, but with only 3 moves to spare:

@chris64lu I just today got a repeat of the β€œBeach Race” event but my partner, also playing on an IPad and on the same Wifi network, did not. Many of these events are only distributed to subsets of players. But curious that you had Sunny Tales and have now have lost it. Did you remove other active apps from your device’s working memory and then completely power off, wait 15 seconds, power on again, and then log onto CCFS again? That complete re-start sometimes makes our IPads work correctly for CCFS again. But sometimes things like the +4 moves for watching the ad video, come and go completely unpredictablyβ€”for example, this morning I was offered the +4 moves ad video, but it is completely gone now (which can be frustrating if you are depending on it!).

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,552 Level 5
  • carmenechevarria

Week 2: 1 of 7 levelsβœ…βœ…

• Uncle_Bob

I had good luck on my first attempt at Level 8 with Nutcracker, so after creating a Color Bomb and combining it with a Red Fish to spread the jam, I was able to finish with 9 moves to spare.

Cheers, all!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,552 Level 5
  • carmenechevarria

Week2: 2 out of 7 levels.

• Uncle_Bob

Well, Day 9 of Sunny Tales with Nutcracker was more difficult for me: I could not complete it with the normal number of moves and had to watch the ad video for +4 moves and use 3 of those moves to successfully complete it. My partner finished Level 9 without using extra moves and she thought it was relatively easy, so possibly I was unlucky or I just played poorly today. Glad to see the rest of you are completing these Sunny Tales levels also!

Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?