🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs Delivery Service in CCFS: automatic deletion of team members by the system?

Uncle_Bob
Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

During Dachs Delivery Service from 3/26-4/4, my team of 20 had 3 members who had not progressed in the previous three cycles of DDS. Those 3 members were deleted and replaced with 3 new members. Today (June 24, 2021) i noticed that once again 1 team member who had not progressed during the last three cycles of DDS has been replaced. Since I have not deleted those team members, I conclude that the system running DDS is also tracking the progress or lack of progress of each team member, and will ultimately delete a member to consistently does not progress. This raises two questions:

1. Has any other DDS team leader observed members being deleted from the basic 20 members?
  2. Have any of the team members in DDS been deleted from a team? If so can you describe WHY the system (or possibly the team leader) may have done that?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello!

The badger delivery team, I think it's an automatic team. That means they are randomly put into the event for you. I never checked as I don't care. But my team is making good progress. I'm very satisfied.

@gr33n3y3z @Lola_Pop

• Uncle_Bob

@Spinnifix When Dachs Delivery Service shifted from teams of 5 members to the current arrangement of teams of 20 members, I was given a choice of 3-5 teams that I could join, including “Hunde Freunde”, which was very tempting. But I was also given the option of creating my own, new team, so I created team “Uncle Bob”. Even though I am a team leader, I CANNOT choose new team members, so you are correct that from my point of view the new members just suddenly appear. But I did not know if my new team members were given a choice of several different teams to join , or were just automatically assigned to a team by the system. So from your viewpoint, new members are automatically assigned by the system and have no choice of their team, correct?

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @Uncle_Bob I was automatically assigned to a team without being asked. I suppose it was nice, but also rude at the same time.

• Uncle_Bob

If my records are correct, my data indicate that the automatic deletion of Dachs Delivery Service team members is probably being done based on activity in TRYING to progress in CCFS rather than actual progress in CCFS levels:

On my team, Team Members X and Y were at the same CCFS level from May 7 to June 28, and Team Member Z was at the same level from May 16 to June 28. However, Team Members X and Z were automatically deleted, but Team Member Y has been kept on the team!! Therefore, I conclude that although Team Member Y had not progressed any CCFS levels since May 7, that person has had some kind of activity in the game that has been recorded by the King software and that activity has prevented the automatic team deletion from occurring.

if this is correct, I am much more comfortable with having the automatic deletion of Team Members based on total inactivity in CCFS rather than not being able to progress levels, because I do not want to delete Team Members who are still actively playing and trying to help the team, even though they are temporarily blocked at some level.

• Uncle_Bob

Two curious facts about the automatic deletion and assignment of players to Dachs Delivery Service teams:

1, Before the new session of DDS began on Friday, July 16, 2021, the new team member assigned to replace Team Member “Z” in the post above, who I will designate as “W”, was removed and replaced with yet another member “P”. But that happened before person W even had a chance to participate in the upcoming session of DDS! If person W just decided to quit my team and was then replaced by the system with P, I have no problem with that. But if the system is deleting and re-assigning team members in a willy-nilly fashion, that seems undesirable

2, Another DDS Team Leader showed me her roster, and she has also had team members deleted by the system and is now down to 13 team members. Why is the system automatically replacing players on my team as @Grumpy_Old_Man has confirmed, but not on her team? What exact rules/logic does this Team Member deletion/replacement algorithm follow? The algorithm is almost certainly NOT operating complete probabilistically because deletion and replacement of of a total of 7 players on my team compared to deletion but NO replacements of 7 players of the other team roster I viewed is extremely unlikely by chance! So what are the rules being used? I feel like the Team Leaders, at least, should be given some information on this!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?