hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,977 Friends Moderator
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2021

@gr33n3y3z

Hello Darling!

I have a question. The topic is to post a picture of the super hard level with 3 stars. That's right! What I don't understand is that you can still post more pictures. It doesn't make sense to me. It's not on points. One picture should be enough and it would be better to keep an overview. Is my honest opinion on it. That's why I only stick to one picture and have fulfilled my target as a result. I don't know if I'm there. I can take 10 pictures and still not win.

Hope it comes across well to understand!

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021

@Spinnifix I support you by asking for 1 screenshot, once I put 8 screenshots and it was so difficult to get 8 and I didn't won nothing.

@gr33n3y3z i'm not so good so mostly I don't play the weekends and some other contests, because a lot of players show 10 or 20 screenshots, it's not so funny and relaxing for me, but like you say, you can win easier.

@Diamond Lim thanks for the tag

Super Hard Level - level 660

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Hello @Spinnifix ,

You may post one or a million screenshots (sarcasm about the million screenshots), that's up to you how much you want to post. Though the more screenshots the better. Don't worry about it being too much, it's my contest I can handle "screenshot overload".

One screenshot is fine, thanks for your participation. 🍭

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

When I say "The more they better" basically, what I mean is..

Players are choosing randomly, so of course the more screenshots provided will give you a "higher" chance of winning, though because players are "randomly" chosen doesn't mean if you post 3 screenshots compared to 15 doesn't mean you don't have a chance to win. Just have fun post what you want/can.

Crush on Crushers 🍭

• Spinnifix
    edited July 2021

@gr33n3y3z

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your principle. It's only one player and only one picture counts. Then the player could win 3x. Just as an example. That doesn't make any sense at all. I stick to the competition. a super hard level with 3 stars. It doesn't have to be several with 3 stars. I'm sorry. If I'm not there, despite the rule that I followed, then so be it. (Edit by CM: Rude)

• Spinnifix
    edited July 2021

@fabke

Thank you. Even I don't take part in all competitions anymore. For this I have shared my reasons and also openly. Sometimes I prefer to help the players, I prefer that and feel good about helping the player. Then at least I'll be happier.

Because I'm against spamming.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?