🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Character Ideas

bojan_the_crusher
bojan_the_crusher Posts: 8 Level 2
edited April 2022 in Ideas Archive

My character ideas are :

Jenny from Candy Crush Jelly Saga = 15 cyan candies = 1 5 x 5 explosion.

I think that this would be a good idea because since she is Yeti's niece she can have a similar power as him.

This power is the same as Jelly Queen's except with the effect of wrapped candies instead of striped candies.

This power would really helpful in levels covered with so many blockers in them such as caramel cups and mint blockers.

It would be really good to include Jenny in the Candy Crush Friends Saga kingdom because she is Yeti's niece and she is the main character in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.

My other idea is :

Nigel from Candy Crush Saga = 12 red candies = damages licorice swirls or licorice links.

I think that this would be a good idea because there are licorice swirls and licorice links in most levels so it would be really good if there was a character who could help clear these blockers especially in levels with so many licorice blockers in them.

Nigel was one of the more dominant characters in Candy Crush Saga before so I think that it would be good to include him in the Candy Crush Friends Saga kingdom as well.

Who else thinks that these two character ideas are good and are worth joining the Candy Crush Friends Saga kingdom.

I hope that my character ideas are considered and hopefully put into the game.

30 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?