💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🌞 Sunny Tales 🌞

Comments

• carmenechevarriacarmenechevarria Posts: 1,364 Level 4
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Uncle_BobUncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

I succeeded on my first try at the Day 11 of Sunny Tales (Week 2, Day 4 with Nutcracker) without having any boosters or using any lollipop hammers. Since I still had 3 moves left after dunking the 3 cookies, I would consider this a success. Note to other players: I was surprised at how the cookies slid around some of the blockers at the sides when the spaces at the top were finally cleared, so definitely in this case a “depth first” strategy worked well. My partner had trouble when she moved the 2 side cookies in one space, so she wants me to caution you all NOT to do that even though it is tempting, as it cost her the first attempt. Hope you are all doing well on the Sunny Tales!

• Tzvi_MarcuTzvi_Marcu Posts: 1,902 Level 4

@Uncle_Bob You have a nice quantity of boosters, it's great

Week 2: 7 out of 7 levels. On to week 3✅

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 21,126 Sweet Legend

Hello!

As a rule, I don't play when I'm on vacation, because vacation is vacation. So I have no idea what's going on in the games. I will see it, but I will certainly not be able to play it until the end and thus fall out of the ranking. Hope it comes again.

German Version:

Hallo! Ich spiele im Urlaub grundsätzlich nicht, da Urlaub Urlaub ist. Somit habe ich keine Ahnung was in den Spielen so ab geht. Ich werde es sehen, aber ich werde es sicherlich nicht mehr bis zjm ende spielen könnnen und somit aus der Wertung fallen. Hoffe es kommt erneut. 

Well, I scraped by Day 12 with a +4 ad video at the end, but starting with that booster, Day 13 with Nutcracker went much better!

This one was difficult. Didn't make 3 out of 7, week 3

Summer level 3 rewards🎉🎉🎉

Week 3: 4 out of 7 levels ✅✅✅

I’ve been concentrating on Dachs Delivery Service this week, and decided to save the easier levels of Sunny Tales with Rachel this week in case I needed those 30-minute boosters to advance some levels. That has worked well, and today I completed Day 19 on my second attempt with 6 moves to spare:

But is anyone else saving the “Sunny Tales” levels for when they need a booster back on the main sequence of CCFS? Since I’m at Level 4460 and many levels are rather difficult, I find those 30-minute boosters to be VERY useful! But I think it is also wise to await to do the Sunny Tales level until you have a minimum of 4 lives, so that during the 30-minute period of the boosters, you can use them for at least 5 attempts total. I have found it very frustrating in the past to suddenly get some boosters but have no lives to use them with!