💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Vacation stories are here 🏝️

12346Next

Comments

• me6412me6412 Posts: 7,389 Level 5

@Uncle_Bob I play on a Tablet, back in February 2020 when I started playing Candy Crush Saga I had a brand new Tablet never had any ads, after about 10 months my son broke the Tablet so I bought a new one and I am playing on it now, still no ads sometimes I login on my main CPU....my home Computer no ads...I thought it was because I lived here in America, don't know if that's the issue or maybe even if because I vote on in game features, like I was not allowed ❓🤷‍♂️

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AkumaXXAkumaXX Posts: 182 Level 3

Week 3 completed.

For the shell race, either it is fake, or we have a cheater getting more than 3000 shells when the 10th player gets fewer than 600.

• Uncle_BobUncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@me6412 I am completely mystified why you are being shut out of the ad video offers because I and my partner are both residing on East Coast America and we have usually had them except for a couple 1-month gaps when they disappeared for both of us. But you really have my sympathy, because there are some levels that are very, very difficult even when you have the +4 extra moves and all 3 types of lollipop hammers accumulated from watching previous ad videos! I have been so discouraged at being blocked at a CCFS level for 3 days to a week, that I thought of giving the game up all together. But then they added the Dachs Delivery Service and that additional layer of complexity made the game a LOT more interesting for me, especially when they increased the team size from 5 to 20, which makes it possible to really get boosters and lollipop hammers based on team achievements. But given your experience, if I am ever asked to vote on game features, I think I will abstain!

• Uncle_BobUncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@AkumaXX I agree with you that something is odd in the Brach Race. My Partner’s group for Beach Race had the leader with 3,000 shells and two other people with 1,000 shells. I think it is very unlikely to get exact thousands of shells collected! We are currently ignoring the Beach Race, on my part because it is a Zero-Sum game and not worth the effort.

edited July 28

Day 22 in 4 attempts. Ready to hammer tomorrow.

2 striped on Day 23 and 2 wrapped on Day 24.