🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are the responsibilities of a Dachs Delivery Service team leader??

13»

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

@Uncle_Bob

The group leader has no formal responsibilities))).

He just has a desire to create a good team.

Each leader understands this in his own way.

When making a decision, you must consider your own goals as well. And to bring the composition of the team closer to your idea of ​​what the team should be. After all, you created the team. When you created it, you imagine how you want to see your team, what you are ready to put up with, or what you will not tolerate.

So follow these desires of yours.

What does it matter to you, for example, how I want to see my team and what I am doing or not doing for this?

You are the leader. You create your team, reform it as you wish, and (even without chat) you create a team atmosphere.

I wish you success!

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

One responsibility of a Team Leader to to show appreciation to team members who have played well and contributed to the team’s success. Our team did better by far on this iteration of Dachs Delivery Service than for any previous session:

I would like to thank them one and all, but I have no way to directly communicate except to @Grumpy_Old_Man , so I just post the top of the team roster page and hope that my team members can someday see this (no member details due to privacy concerns):

It was a great run and a lot of fun this time, and I hope all my team members enjoyed it as much as I did. For me personally, knowing that the team rewards went out to 19 other team members made completing Dachs’s Deliveries and getting the team rewards all that much sweeter! Cheers!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

I congratulate you and your team.

My team finished this delivery series with the same result.

But I think that some team members are dissatisfied with the result))))))).

Previously, we had a much better result than this attempt)))

But 10 delivered deliveries are also a good result.

I think so).

And I am also grateful to my team for a good game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?