🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Vacation stories are here 🏝️

Comments

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

@Uncle_Bob I never see adds because I play from my PC in Win10. So no gifts for me, I wish I had them! they could help soooooo much with the difficult levels 😥

Also I was not playing last summer, I found the game this Christmas, because I had nothing to due to the lockdown...

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 463 Level 3

Day 20, 1 attempt. I want some overkill so I made that yellow coloring candy from a rainbow candy.

For the ads, I think it's in "x uses" so that a single loaded ad can be used in one of the following before a new ad loads: Start with a power candy, +4 moves, bonus lollipop, and +1 live.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

Wait a minute! You mean only players on IPad s(like me and my partner) and maybe Android tablets get those add offers, but NOT players on PCs with Win10?? Is that the situation? We have a PC with Windows 10 and even a touch screen, but we just never have tried playing CCFS on it because playing with the iPad sitting on my lap is just so much more comfortable. We were just discussing putting CCFS on our PC to see how it works there, but we might have to de-activate our Malwarebytes anti-malware software on the PC, because that has a pop-up ad blocker and that blocker would very possibly reject the extra ad videos of CCFS, not sure. Huh.

Anyway, thanks for the information and have a lot of fun playing the early levels! You have quite a fun journey ahead of you, should you choose to pursue it!

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

Yes @Uncle_Bob that is true, unfortunately

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@Uncle_Bob I play on a Tablet, back in February 2020 when I started playing Candy Crush Saga I had a brand new Tablet never had any ads, after about 10 months my son broke the Tablet so I bought a new one and I am playing on it now, still no ads sometimes I login on my main CPU....my home Computer no ads...I thought it was because I lived here in America, don't know if that's the issue or maybe even if because I vote on in game features, like I was not allowed ❓🤷‍♂️

• AkumaXX

Week 3 completed.

For the shell race, either it is fake, or we have a cheater getting more than 3000 shells when the 10th player gets fewer than 600.

• Uncle_Bob

@me6412 I am completely mystified why you are being shut out of the ad video offers because I and my partner are both residing on East Coast America and we have usually had them except for a couple 1-month gaps when they disappeared for both of us. But you really have my sympathy, because there are some levels that are very, very difficult even when you have the +4 extra moves and all 3 types of lollipop hammers accumulated from watching previous ad videos! I have been so discouraged at being blocked at a CCFS level for 3 days to a week, that I thought of giving the game up all together. But then they added the Dachs Delivery Service and that additional layer of complexity made the game a LOT more interesting for me, especially when they increased the team size from 5 to 20, which makes it possible to really get boosters and lollipop hammers based on team achievements. But given your experience, if I am ever asked to vote on game features, I think I will abstain!

• Uncle_Bob

@AkumaXX I agree with you that something is odd in the Brach Race. My Partner’s group for Beach Race had the leader with 3,000 shells and two other people with 1,000 shells. I think it is very unlikely to get exact thousands of shells collected! We are currently ignoring the Beach Race, on my part because it is a Zero-Sum game and not worth the effort.

• AkumaXX
    edited July 2021

Day 22 in 4 attempts. Ready to hammer tomorrow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?