🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs' delivery service tasks

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

@Uncle_Bob

I didn't count how many levels my team passed in total. 

I have the advantage that I have met many members of my team (I am not the leader but also "only" a member) in the community (by the way, not only in the team in Friends. My members in F5 in Candy Crush and Soda are also from the community here). We can coordinate by PM.

I can also say that not all team members could play because they didn't get the event. They also could not participate in the rewards. If I remember correctly, 5 people were not "allowed" to play. 

This can also be a cause in your teams, that there are members who do not get the event and therefore appear "idle".  

Unfortunately, there is no solution to make the event visible to all team members. The issue is still under investigation.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Should we have the ability to swap a task?

Ideally, all 20 members of the team should discuss that in a private group message. But we live in the real world and that's unlikely to be possible. So I would suggest the following:

Only the team leader can swap a task.

Only 1 (one) swap per DDS.

The swap is only allowed provided no progress has been made on any task.

OK, maybe not ideal, but are there any better ideas?

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

Thanks everyone, I agree that swapping out a task could be logistically difficult/impossible.

I don't have a custom team option so always get assigned a random group of players, and more often than not there are only a handful of active players.

Maybe just reducing the number of new stars needed for that particular task could be a good and easy alternative.

• Grumpy_Old_Man

It's all a balancing act. If they made one aspect easier, then I would expect another to be made harder. They won't just give stuff away just because we ask.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3

@Grumpy_Old_Man

Of course, the Studio does not make simplifications, just because we ask for it!

This is not an argument for the Studio.

But we are not asking to simplify the game. We ask the Studio to balance the game.

You're absolutely right, it's all about balance.

Therefore, we ask the Studio to include elementary logic and make the game more dynamic for players who do not pay for the game, and for players. who pay to play. Because both those and other players go underground when they are bored.

The game should generate interest and motivate as much as possible to continue playing more and more (and pay too).

Now we just sadly look at the combination of tasks "150 stars + 20 standard levels + 6 hard levels" and it's so boring ...

I'm wondering if any of the Studio staff members who play are enjoying this combination of tasks?

But maybe nobody plays this game in the Studio))))))).

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3

@DieOmimi

I am a chatty and windy woman.

Excuse me please. Sometimes I cannot be silent. And I can't help myself)))))))

• DieOmimi

Hi @ElenaVorona, I love talkative people. I myself am more of the quiet and thoughtful type. 

I think the idea that only the team leader should swap tasks is a good approach.

As I mentioned earlier, there are many members of the community in my team, so we can exchange information via PM. There are also random members whose avatar I have seen completing the tasks and who have also contributed to the success of the delivery service.

5 of our members did not have the event at all. This can happen in all teams. That's why a chat feature in the team would be helpful so that everyone knows that it's not a bad intention if someone can't complete tasks.  

What would also be helpful (but unfortunately not available) is that a player can ask for life. It often happened to me with the super difficult levels that I would have liked to do the task, but ran out of life and had to wait. 

In the last days of the delivery service, we no longer had the tasks with 150 stars. Rather, we had "combine color bomb with fish" and "combine color bomb with wrapped candy" only in new levels. I found these tasks much more difficult. You need a board where there is space so you can create these combinations. In my current episode, unfortunately, I only had boards that contained many blockers and where licorice snakes were constantly coming from above. That made it very difficult for me to help the team.

Maybe we should set up a thread at the next delivery service. There we could post which tasks are set for which delivery. From this one could deduce which tasks are pleasant for us. And we could say what we would like to see in an exchange of tasks. 

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@DieOmimi I think that having the team leader be able to switch a Team Task for a different one is good as our teams have different strengths and weaknesses. A good team leader would learn which tasks were most difficult for their team and then swap that one out if they see it in a new Delivery.

Your idea of posting what the DDS deliveries contain so that team leaders know what to expect next would be helpful. BUT my partner and I both lead DDS teams and we have compared out DDS deliveries, and what we have found is that the 6 Team Tasks seem to be randomly selected for each team and for each delivery as we always get different sets of Team Tasks for our respective teams.

I have found that levels which have 3 or 4 colors of candies and some open area to work with, are more amenable to creating “Color Bomb + Fish/Striped/Wrapped Candy” , particularly if that level has Tifi for the Fish, Odus for the Striped, and Yeti for the Wrapped Candy. Tifi and Odus seem programmed to preferentially throw a Fish or Striped Candy right next to the Color Bomb, but Yeti is NOT. Yeti will throw the Wrapped Candy next to a Fish or a Striped Candy or a Wrapped Candy BEFORE he will throw it next to a Color Bomb. That is frustrating and requires much more maneuvering to get the Color Bomb and Wrapped Candy together , so I can only make 1-3 such combinations per attempt, and making 20 such combinations thus takes several hours. I do wish they could shift Yeti’s programming a for this as the Color Bomb + Wrapped Candy combination is almost always more widely destructive.

• DieOmimi

Yes @Uncle_Bob I agree that it is much more difficult to combine color bomb with wrapped ones. The other tasks could be done faster. 

I think it's great that you and your partner have led different teams and compared the tasks. 

At the next delivery I will take screenshots (I hope I don't forget) so that we can list what tasks there are at all. 

A next step could then be that we set up a vote in the community as to which tasks are not or least desired. I can't promise if the studio will listen to us. But if we do nothing, we will not change anything.

• Grumpy_Old_Man

Just to quote you @Uncle_Bob

"Tifi and Odus seem programmed to preferentially throw a Fish or Striped Candy right next to the Color Bomb, but Yeti is NOT. Yeti will throw the Wrapped Candy next to a Fish or a Striped Candy or a Wrapped Candy BEFORE he will throw it next to a Color Bomb."

The characters NEED to work differently. If they all worked exactly the same, then there wouldn't be any need for different characters,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?