• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Level 8, not so lucky.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

That took 5 attempts.

• matmtk
    matmtk Posts: 3 Newbie

I've been stuck on level 10 for days. Any tips much appreciated!

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

It helps if you start with the coloring candy booster, with a bit of luck the first part of the board will be cleared in the first move.

For the last part you only need one move, combining the coloring candy with the color bomb will clear the board.

The problem is the middle. Try making as many wrapped candies as possible next to the big octopus blockers - i am sure they have a name but no idea what it is. Alternatively, if you have a lot of boosters, you can use a lollipop hammer to smash one of the blockers, one hit on it is enough for it to explode and clear the board a bit.

I was stuck for a day - did not wanna use any boosters- and then in the end i finished with 6 moves to go.

Good luck!

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

Still stuck at level 9 but I get pi**ed off like:

- Daily quests are all "collect candies with someone", though easier than blocker quests.

- The shell race has ended and none from the events count.

• David5023
    David5023 Posts: 311 Level 3

What a joy 🤩 I finished it, I got it 🤠

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

After many attempts to solve Level 10 of Wild West Splash, this strategy worked for us:

(1) Try to solve first screen with 1 or at most 2 moves by setting off the top wrapped Candies as quickly as possible. This may require using many lives until you grt a starting configuration where you can do that!

(2) On the second screen, try to set off the “super octopuses “ as quickly as possible. I used a single lollipop hammer on an untouched Super Octopus and it set off all 8 hits and destroyed it.

You will probably still run out of moves before freeing all the octopuses. Use the +4 moves ad video and use exactly 3 of those moves plus lollipop hammers to free all octopuses and move on to the third screen, because you need exactly 1 move on the third screen:

On the third screen, combine the Color Bomb and purple Coloring Candy to destroy all the remaining octopuses on the third screen. Good luck!

• AkumaXX

That guy is named "OctoSmash". If you want to hammer it, do it when you see him at full.

• AkumaXX

Start collecting stars. Level 2574 failed by first move using Sweet Streak (rank 1).

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?